Austin, TX 78731 Map · Phone number

balletbridal11
balletbridal14
balletbridal15
Michelle Weber Hair + Makeup
Honored to have won this award for Best Hairstylist in Austin!
Honored to have won this award for Best Hairstylist in Austin!
bte1
sierra
profile picture
jennifertate

3 Reviews for Michelle Weber Hair + Makeup

I can’t say enough good things about Michelle - she is an incredibly talented hair and make-up artist as well as professional business woman.

I found her through Yelp and went in for my trial a few months before the wedding. My mom came too for a trial-run. Michelle made us both at ease right away and calmed any nerves about looking “too made up”. She was also able to take different photos and make my “vision” a reality.

On the day of, Michelle and her team were so great with the wedding party - everyone was happy! and I felt like a beautiful bride.

Since the trial run she now does my highlights (she’s SO great with blondes) and cut regularly too :)

Would highly recommend to any bride looking for a talented and fun hair and make-up artist.

Sent on 04/12/2016

Michelle did the hair and makeup for my wedding and was a rockstar. I did a run-through a year before the wedding and by the time the wedding came around I had changed my mind on what I wanted. Michelle was very professional and changed course mid-hair-do and it ended up looking fabulous and just like I wanted. Many of my bridesmaids, as well as my mother, also had their hair/makeup done and were pleased. Michelle came to the house with an assistant, they were on-time and stayed on schedule. The price is standard and I would use her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/14/2014

Kay · Married on 02/07/2015

Michelle was great! Very personable and flexible with location. It helps to have pictures of the look you want. A little pricey, but hair stayed all night for the wedding.

Sent on 04/07/2015

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30

Real Weddings

• Andy Sams Photography
    Andy Sams Photography Wedding Photographers

The talent and effort my makeup and hair professionals put in prior to the start of a photo session is invaluable. Being a photographer myself, Michelle is the type of person I want on my team. She is very professional and friendly in a way that helps put her clients at ease while they prep for their all important photos. I highly recommend Michelle for all your beautification needs.