Michelle Tooley Photography

Houston, TX View map

Purple Kite Photography offers fun, unique, affordable photography.

We want to help you tell your story!

Our wedding packages start at $500 and we can create custom packages to fit anyone's needs.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Negatives
    Bridget Married on 10/13/2012
    AMAZING JUST AMAZING! I am so thankful I found Michelle I never looked more beautiful!
    Jessica Married on 04/14/2012
    Michelle was AWESOME!! She was very professional and did a wonderful job for my small elopement of a wedding. She was always on time and flexible with her time on the day of the wedding. Michelle was very inquisitive and made sure she understood exactly what I wanted out of the day and most certainly delivered. She also did a very good job of scouting out the park where we held our ceremony to make sure she found the perfect spot for some beautifully posed shots after the ceremony. My wedding would not have been the same without her! Her candid shots were amazing as well, some I couldn’t remember her being around for, she’s just that good!

I could not speak more highly of her or her work. She has a great eye and all of my pictures came out beautifully. She is someone I will keep in contact with and use again for any and all future events. I honestly could not have been more pleased or found a more thoughtful photographer. Michelle was a true delight to work with and I cannot wait to work with her again in the future. I would recommend her to my best friends and any stranger willing to listen.

Demers Banquet Hall Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

CJ Designs Wedding & Event Planning, Invitations and Wedding Accessories CJ Designs Wedding & Event Planning, Invitations and Wedding Accessories Wedding Planners

Michelle at Puple Kite Photography is an up and coming professional. I am working with her on a beautiful wedding for October and look forward to working with her again on many weddings!

Houston, 77073
Location of (Michelle Tooley Photography)

Michelle Tooley Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Michelle Tooley Photography offer?

Michelle Tooley Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Michelle Tooley Photography offer?

Michelle Tooley Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images

What photography materials does Michelle Tooley Photography offer for wedding events?

Michelle Tooley Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Negatives

What percentage of users recommend Michelle Tooley Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Michelle Tooley Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding