Monrovia, CA 91016 Map · Phone number

About Michelle Rene Photography

Hi! Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it! :)

My name is Michelle Rene. I am a Fun, FAB, and Life Loving Red Head! I live in Los Angeles, CA with my Husband and adorable kitties! I am a Musician (Trombone) who absolutely fell in LOVE with Photography! I have an INCREDIBLE passion for the Arts and an UNDENIABLE urge to be creative! I am an avid traveler and I especially LOVE to travel for photography. I am available to travel wherever you want to get married.

My images are full of life and color. I love to capture the vibrancy of everyday life and the excitement of the most special days. You will notice that my passion for life and photography jumps out of my camera and onto your screen!

JacobandHeather217

1 Reviews for Michelle Rene Photography

• Leah

Leah · Married on 10/06/2018

Ah-mazing!

Michelle and her team were AH-MAZING!! Our story wasn't your traditional wedding ceremony and reception so she photographed our wedding reception with our closets friends and family and she worked with us and was SOO flexible and easy to work with! Even though I had already gotten married 7 months earlier, she made me feel like I was a new bride all over again! I told her what I wanted and she also got some great shots that I would have never thought about getting! When I turned around to find her because I saw a moment that I wanted captured she was always right there to take the shot so no good chances were missed! Would reccommend her 1000X Over!!!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Michelle Rene Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Monrovia, 91016 See on map