1941 W Cole Road, Fremont, OH 43420 Map · Phone number

About Michelle Rachael Events

Michelle Rachael Events specializes in planning personalized, extraordinary events in Fremont, Ohio and all of Northern Ohio and Southern Michigan. From vendor selections to designing décor, Michelle Rachael Events will be there every step of the way to help you achieve the special event of your dreams!

At Michelle Rachael Events, we understand how important these moments are to you. We will provide advice from personal experience, guidance with etiquette and tough questions, and personal assistance to help your event be truly memorable! From invitations to thank you's, let Michelle Rachael Events take the stress and tough work out of your events so you can enjoy every moment!

9c085679b916aed8 1522329126 feb1d6ff0584a5c0 1522329125 a7352363183eee2f 152232
Wedding rings
9c085679b916aed8 1522329126 feb1d6ff0584a5c0 1522329125 a7352363183eee2f 152232

3 Reviews for Michelle Rachael Events

Marilee · Married on 06/07/2014

Michelle literally was a life saver.

I am currently in pharmacy school and was trying to plan my out of state wedding.. talk about stressful. THEN I found Michelle.

She is so detail oriented--she thought of things I would have never even thought to ask until the moment I realized I didn't have it. She was always available and took care of anything I needed. She helped with set up, pictures, rehearsal, reception, ceremony, hair appts, make up, etc. This girl is amazing. I cannot stress enough how wonderful she is.

My ceremony and reception went with so much ease that is was absolutely perfect. Even guests noticed how perfect everything went and kept commenting on how well planned it was. They are exactly right and I could not have done it without Michelle. She will not disappoint. I am so happy with everything she did. I cannot be more thankful.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Marilee,
    Thank you so much for the kind review! I am honored to have been included in your day and wish you and David years of happiness!
    Michelle

Michelle did a fabulous job keeping us on schedule. This would have been impossible to do without her. She made sure everyone stayed focused on the agenda and it was fun for the wedding party. You need someone there to keep everyone moving along, and she did a fantastic job.

Sent on 06/17/2014

Michelle Rachael Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review! I appreciate your feedback!

0.0

I would not recommend this wedding planner for your events. While she may have meant well she was not very effective. For example she incorrectly had the groomsmen walk down the isle at the wrong time then called them back and the had them awkwardly walk back up the isle to everyone's confusion. She also failed to get the wedding party beverages for their speeches so they were toasting with empty glasses. She took a strong, almost condiscending tone towards the wedding party and parents of the bride/groom when it came to smaller details and questions. Many people felt like she was "yelling at them".

Sent on 06/17/2014

Michelle Rachael Events's reply:

I apologize that you were not satisfied with the service your family received. Had you let me know how you felt before the end of the day, perhaps I could have made you feel more at ease, but there is nothing I can do now to change your mind about myself and my business. I admit a few mistakes were made, but can you honestly say you've been to a wedding where nothing went wrong?? As for my strong tone, I find it necessary when organizing large groups of people to assert myself and make my voice heard. I apologize if you found this condescending, that was obviously not my intention.
    In my line of business, it is my responsibility first and foremost to ensure the happiness of the bride and groom. Judging from previous reviews, I believe I achieved this quite well. I apologize you did not feel the same way.
    I appreciate your honest feedback and will consider your critiques when planning future events.

Michelle Rachael Events FAQ