Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4 Reviews for Michelle Lyman Photography Design

Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
Save the Date (1)

Michelle was amazing to work with! She had great ideas for locations and poses for our engagement photo shoot that look amazing in our photos. Michelle is very easy going and flexible with times. She also responded quickly to every email and text message I sent! We can't wait for the wedding and to use her services in the future!

Profile Picture Sydney, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle is absolutely wonderful! She is so easy to work with and was very accommodating with our crazy schedules. Michelle is also extremely thoughtful and sent a care package well before our wedding day. Photos are the keepsakes we have to remember this special time, and we are definitely glad we chose Michelle to capture the memories! :)

Profile Picture Lexi, 8/5/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

Michelle is absolutely incredible! For our engagement session, she was completely understanding of all we had requested (No Shoes Nation flag in the middle of the GSO Arboretum!) and even brought my picture-shy husband out of his shell to take some amazing dancing shots! I did my bridal portraits at the Starmount where our wedding would be, and despite the cloudy and gloomy weather, Michelle still captured the amazing scenerary of the venue. On our wedding day, Michelle kept everyone's focus (with our families that tends to be hard to do!) and was very present in knowing which precious moments to capture. I know that this is what makes Michelle stand out from other photographers, and makes her talent invaluable. In the midst of the craziness of our day, in the times when my mind was going a thousand miles an hour, I knew that I could count on Michelle to make sure the memories engraved in our minds forever would be captured in beautiful still photographs. For this, we are eternally grateful and cannot praise or thank Michelle and her team enough for all they have done for us. Do not look any further, if you are in the area to use Michelle's services, do it. I know you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Lexi, 8/5/17, 1 Review