Michelle Jonne Photography

• Burning Wick Studios

23 Reviews for Michelle Jonne Photography

• Jazmin

Jazmin · Married on 09/20/2016

The absolute best of the best! I would not have gone with anyone else but Michelle. Our engagement pictures came out phenomenal!!! I was nervous the day of the shoot but both Michelle and Manny put me at ease. The shoot was all about my fiancée and I. The shots were perfect and one of a kind. Not cookie cutter. I am in love with my engagement pictures and cannot wait for our wedding! Thank you so much Michelle! As always you are the best!

Sent on 05/29/2015

daniel · Married on 09/02/2016

There are no words to describe Michelle's talent for her work.. maybe MIND BLOWING?! We did her Wedding Editorial because we loved the look of them and wanted a different style than engagement photos. We live in California so we had to put a lot of trust into Michelle and WOW did she deliver! When we got our photos we were speechless! It was everything we wanted plus more, which we didn't even think was possible. Basically Michelle made the impossible possible. Aside from the photos being amazing, Michelle and her team were awesome!! She was professional yet personable which made the photoshoot easy and fun. She's a person you feel like you've known forever. We can't wait to work with her again for our wedding and any other future photoshoot we need. She's worth the plane ticket, either us going to New York or her coming to California.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Kyle · Married on 10/17/2015

If you are looking for a photographer that goes above and beyond to capture great moments, Michelle Jonne’ is your go-to photographer! She is not your traditional point and shoot photographer, she will lie on the ground, climb walls, or do whatever it takes to get the perfect picture! All of her work is unique, creative and really tailored to your individual personality(s). We really enjoyed working with her and her team for our engagement and wedding photos. Our engagement photos were absolutely amazing and I am certain the wedding photos will be beyond words! She is a photographer that is a cut above the rest.

If you are like me, you’re probably going through several vendor profiles on The Knot and Wedding Wire and this is one vendor you can stop searching for. If Michelle is available for your big day, snatch her up! You will not be disappointed!!! I would give her 10 stars if I could, she is that amazing! :-)

Sent on 10/23/2015

• Englishtown, 07726 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Michelle Jonne Photography)