San Antonio, TX 78247 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 55

About Michelle Jones Photography

Our style is a tasty blend of documentary, modern yet timeless, and romantic. I will pose you for all of your portraits and anticipate those candid, in-between moments too! We take a limited number of weddings each month so that we are able to give each client the individual attention they deserve.

A little about me…

I love sad songs, beautiful light, rainy days, cake, elderly couples that still hold hands and I'm constantly holding back tears while I'm shooting a wedding!

I am a full-time photographer and I love my job! I love all weddings, but what truly makes my heart go pitter patter are whimsical, vibrant, DIY weddings! I'm both a goofball and a quiet observer. I love capturing moments, emotions and the little things you didn't even know happened… like that tear in the groom's eye he didn't want you to see.

Your wedding is not just "another day, another wedding" to us. We get that this unique day needs to be documented well and covey all the emotions and excitement you felt. The day will fly by all too quickly and you will want to relive it again and again…trust us! When I first began shooting weddings in 2002 (on film!), I quickly learned how challening it is to photograph such an important event. Sure enough though, after hearing my client's reactions, the lovely compliments, the gushing over how much they love their photos allowing them to relive every moment…I soon realized that I live to hear that! I truly love what I do. We are blessed with the very best clients and we really, REALLY do love weddings!

Follow Michelle Jones Photography on

• Videos 1

46 Reviews for Michelle Jones Photography

• Clara

Clara Yarrito · Married on 12/01/2018

My husband and I absolutely loved Michelle!

She is seriously down to earth and makes you feel so comfortable while she's photographing you. She did such a great job with our engagement shoot. We took our 1 year old golden retriever for the shoot, and he would not cooperate at all. We were so embarrassed, but Michelle and her staff were so patient with all of us. She was also able to make our guestbook with our engagement pictures, and it came out stunning! During our wedding, it was so chaotic while the girls were getting ready, and it seemed like we were just all rushing. However Michelle was still able to take all the important pictures we asked for. During the wedding, her and her partner did an amazing job capturing our candid moments. I keep telling everyone that looking through our pictures still makes me teary eyed 'til this day. She will not disappoint!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Michelle Jones Photography's reply:

You are so sweet!!! I loved getting to know you guys and feel absolutely honored you chose us to capture it. There are many options out there, thank you for choosing us!!

Paige · Married on 11/02/2017

I wanted to really take my time on this review because it’s not everyday you get to meet someone like Michelle. From our initial meet at Starbucks she was so kind, professional, personable, you could see her passion glowing as she spoke about Photography. I knew it was as important to her as it was to us to capture our day. Before even meeting Michelle I did my research, looked at her photos and her work stood out to me and I knew I had to have her a part of my wedding day! We of course decided to book her, she gave us different package options and what would work best for us. Next the engagement photo session, I was a little nervous but she took that all away, helped give advice on colors and her website provided the best advice! The engagement photos were more then we could of dreamed! I never thought anyone could actually capture personality in the photos but she did it! Was so bubbly made you feel so comfortable and pretty, it was such a natural session! Then the wedding day...I hardly saw her she was like a ninja taking photos! She captured the sweetest moments there honestly isn’t one bad picture! Her assistant Melody was very sweet as well. She made the planning, the communication, payments, easy easy easy. She worked with our coordinator. I can’t say enough good things about her as a person and a professional photographer! We got our pictures back in a timely manner, everything she promised was delivered and MORE! Even after when she sent the Usb it was not just a ugly usb drive it was so pretty and in a keepsake box saying “our wedding day” I was just so blown away with the service she delivered! Everyone asks who our photographer was and I am so proud to say Michelle Jones! If you want someone where you don’t have to worry about your pictures you will not be disappointed but sooo amazed and blessed to have her in your life?? Hiring Michelle is also gaining a friend.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Michelle Jones Photography's reply:

Wow Paige!! I am so glad to have met you and Brian. You all made us feel like part of the family at the wedding. It was a magical day!! It absolutely warms my heart to hear such sweet things about us. Thank you so very much!! I have definitely gained some new friends!!

Michelle · Married on 06/16/2017

The moment I met Michelle, her passion for photographing weddings was radiating out of her and I knew we needed to book her! From start to finish, she was fast to respond, quick to send reminders and was able to help minimize stress by having a organized schedule of what pictures and with who and where on the day of the wedding. I never once had to worry about getting people organized the day of the weeding, she and her team took care of that. The photos themselves were absolutely magical, they captured the day perfectly and it was so natural working with her. Michelle made you feel comfortable in front of the camera and her professionalism behind the camera was evident. We truly loved working with her and could not have been more blessed to have Michelle apart of our wedding day.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Michelle Jones Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle!! I'm so honored to document such a magical day for such amazing people! Congrats to you and Drew!!! xoxo

Michelle Jones Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• CZ Digital Media
    CZ Digital Media Wedding Videographers

Michelle is a great photographer. As a wedding videographer I can say that Michelle is very professional and works well with others. You would be lucky to have her as a photographer on your wedding day. Her work speaks for itself but you should contact her and you will see what a wonderful person she is as well.

• Eden's Echo Floral Design
    Eden's Echo Floral Design Wedding Florists

Michelle does an incredible job capturing vibrant and joyful photos, and never misses those details you put so much thought into! Her ability to catch those particularly sweet and fleeting moments between a bride or groom and parents, or the couple themselves is outstanding! I would and do recommend her to my clients!

• Stella Haus Films
    Stella Haus Films Wedding Videographers

Michelle is a reputable, dependable, friendly, and generous wedding photographer. She is highly qualified in here specialty and her work speaks for itself. It is technically and creatively superb. She uses nothing but the best quality equipment and is truly passionate about her work. Michelle Jones is to be trusted and relied upon as your wedding photographer.