Address, Santa Ana, CA 92706 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry is a premier bridal beauty studio in Santa Ana, California. Michelle has many years of experience in the bridal and beauty industries. She creates one of a kind looks that compliment her clients’ personal styles. Michelle works diligently to enhance your natural features to help you feel confident and beautiful for the big day. Whether you want a soft and feminine look or a red-carpet-ready style, Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry will make your wedding day unforgettable.

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry provides onsite airbrush makeup services for brides and bridal parties. She applies color theory and other advanced techniques to give you the best, natural yet flawless look possible. Michelle always recommends brides book a trial service to help her determine an exact look for the big day. Trials also allow Michelle to match you with the best products for your skin type and tone.

screen shot 2019 08 06 at 2 39 29 pm 51 1044493 1565116905

10 Reviews for Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry

• Michelle

Michelle Coder · Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing!

Michelle was AMAZING from the start of my inquiry. She responded immediately and we set up a trial. She was on time and was always in communication with me. She was open to my suggestions on my makeup (I should have just kept quiet) but she listened anyway and I soon learned to leave this to her!! She saved me on my wedding day by helping me button my dress to leave my hotel to ceremony venue. She stayed to make sure I was ok and had everything I needed. I felt and looked amazing ( WE WENT WITH HER RECOMMENDATIONS) . Thank you Michelle for helping me making me feel like a bride should feel!!!

Sent on 08/11/2020

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Omg, thank you Michelle! I felt an instant connection when we met and it felt like I was working with family. I am so happy we were able to put you at ease on the wedding day. Thank you for trusting me on your big day! It was a pleasure to be there. 💓
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Kelly · Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing Artist and Woman!

Unfortunately I didn’t get to work with Michelle due to some unforeseen circumstances, but she went so far above and beyond to make sure I was put first and taken care of that I would absolutely recommend her! And I look forward to the next occasion that allows us the opportunity to work together!

Sent on 04/30/2020

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Lindsey,
    Thank you so much for the kind words. Thanks again for being so accommodating and understanding! I look forward to a time we can work together as well. ❤️

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry Pricing

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry Price Rates

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 145.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
    $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Address Santa Ana, CA, 92706 See on map
    714-844-5273 (Phone number)
    Location of (Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry)