Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry

Santa Ana, CA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry is a premier bridal beauty studio in Santa Ana, California. Michelle has many years of experience in the bridal and beauty industries. She creates one of a kind looks that compliment her clients’ personal styles. Michelle works diligently to enhance your natural features to help you feel confident and beautiful for the big day. Whether you want a soft and feminine look or a red-carpet-ready style, Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry will make your wedding day unforgettable.

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry provides onsite airbrush makeup services for brides and bridal parties. She applies color theory and other advanced techniques to give you the best, natural yet flawless look possible. Michelle always recommends brides book a trial service to help her determine an exact look for the big day. Trials also allow Michelle to match you with the best products for your skin type and tone.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$145

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Katie T. Married on 11/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Friendly and high quality service

I felt comfortable with Michelle right when I started to chat with her regarding make-up for our special day. I had some bad experiences before going to her that left me hesitant to keep trying. However, I am glad it finally worked out and I didn’t have to feel like I had to settle for less. She was super sweet, understanding, experienced, and so easy to work with! She was very accommodating on our day of and every member of my family who she worked on really loved her and her work. We definitely would like to reach out to her for future services as she have left a great impression on all of us.

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Katie! I was so happy I able to ease your worries before the wedding day and especially on the wedding day! Making my brides feel comfortable as well as beautiful is what I strive for and I was happy to help whenever you had any questions. I would love to work with you again. Hope to see you soon! 💓
  • Jana
    Jana Married on 05/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Ever!!! Can't wait to use again!

Michelle was AMAZING!! She made my wedding, my trial and the experience of getting my makeup done so wonderful! She was responsive every time I would text, she showed up on time wedding day. I had 12 girls (including myself) getting our makeup done and Michelle took her time, listened and was just wonderful. Wedding morning was relaxing and the best girls day I could have asked for. I don't ever get my makeup done and I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful experience than what I got with Michelle. My mom, who never let's ANYONE do her makeup, let Michelle do it and the whole time, Michelle explained to her what she was doing. Would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist. I'm trying to find events to go to so I can use her again!

Thank you so much Michelle!!!

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you, thank you Jana!!! And that’s for all the great pics! It was such a fun day and I’m happy it was all captured! You have such a fun and loving family. I would love to work with you all again! 💓
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth B. Married on 02/13/2021

Excellent amazing and 100% happy with the services

I have had the pleasure to have Michelle and Eileen do my hair and make up for two different weddings one of mine and the other one my sisters and I couldn’t have asked for a better combo it was like having friends and Girl💋 talked theI have had the pleasure to have Michelle and Eileen do my hair and make up for two different weddings one of mine and the other one my sisters and I couldn’t have asked for a better combo it was like having friends and Girl talk the entire time. They are amazing at what they do and I can’t wait to have another special event so they could do my hair and make up again.

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Liz! I agree. It was like hanging out with old friends! Your family is so fun it felt like on big party all day! I love how you kept everyone on track too. Definitely helped! Can’t wait to work with you again!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Address Santa Ana, CA, 92706
Location of (Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding