Address, Santa Ana, CA 92706 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry is a premier bridal beauty studio in Santa Ana, California. Michelle has many years of experience in the bridal and beauty industries. She creates one of a kind looks that compliment her clients’ personal styles. Michelle works diligently to enhance your natural features to help you feel confident and beautiful for the big day. Whether you want a soft and feminine look or a red-carpet-ready style, Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry will make your wedding day unforgettable.

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry provides onsite airbrush makeup services for brides and bridal parties. She applies color theory and other advanced techniques to give you the best, natural yet flawless look possible. Michelle always recommends brides book a trial service to help her determine an exact look for the big day. Trials also allow Michelle to match you with the best products for your skin type and tone.

screen shot 2019 08 06 at 2 39 29 pm 51 1044493 1565116905

1 User photo

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry 1

Veronica Sanchez · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding makeup

Michelle did my make up for my wedding. I showed her a few pics on what I wanted. Ame knew exactly what at lm w I was looking for. I was so impressed with the level of expertise she has with makeup. She also did most of my bridesmaids. They loved their makeup! I truly recommend her, she's amazing!

Sent on 09/18/2019
    Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry 2

Cynthia De Los Reyes · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful!!!

Michelle did my makeup for son and daughter in law's wedding. I was a little hesitant to get my makeup done since I have always done it myself. She did a beautiful job on not only myself but the entire wedding party. She was professional, clean, and very efficient with her time. She really listened to my preferences and used all the right colors for my skin tone. I have since booked her for two other events and I will continue to have her do my makeup for any other special occasions that should arise.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry Pricing

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry Price Rates

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 145.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes