Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Michelle Darlene Photography

Michelle Darlene is a Los Angeles based photographer. Modern, fashion, journalistic.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

Follow Michelle Darlene Photography on

19 Reviews for Michelle Darlene Photography

Michelle Darlene did an amazing job on our wedding photographs. She took the time to gather what's important and captured it well. Pictures are beautiful and professionally done. She is skilled, talented and easy to work it. I would highly recommend Michelle Darlene to anyone who is looking for experienced and professional photographer. She captures that special moments that you will treasure in a lifetime.

Profile Picture Benilda, 9/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hiring Michelle to be my engagement/wedding photographer was by far the easiest and best decision I made throughout my whole wedding planning. Her willingness to accommodate both the groom and I superseded all of my expectations. The team and her are not only nice, their well groomed, young, fun and creative. I gave them a few ideas of pictures that I had seen and wanted for myself and she wasn't opposed to it and delivered beautifully . That day was beyond stressful for me, as I was worried about everything coming out right and she did such a wonderful job at calming me and reminding me that this particular day was all about me and my husband. I plan on keeping contact with her as I need her to be my family photographer. I would recommend her to any bride looking for a quality photographer, that will give her exactly what she wants.

When I looked for photographers I was astonished at the prices I was being quoted and when I found Michelle, she was willing to work with my budget and even included a 3rd photographer to capture the special moments as a freebee! Selecting her will probably be your best decision yet!

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication Michelle. You are plainly just wonderful at what you do!!! Keep up the great work!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Wendy, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle and her team were great to work with. She was vey accommodating in taking photographs of our bridal party and groomsmen before our wedding AND made sure that my now husband and I didn't see eachother before the event. She had given us a month turn around time for our photographs and she did even better than that; we received our photographs sooner! Michelle is very professional and someone who I know I will recommend to all my friends who are in the search for a great and energetic, fun, personable photographer. My husband and I have decided that Michelle will be the photographer for our family pictures :)

Profile Picture Mariella, 8/18/12, 1 Review

20 Photos

Wedding Bliss

20 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Michelle has the ability to capture so much beauty in her pictures. She's polite, professional and caring. I highly recommend that you choose her for all of your photography needs.

One of my best recommendations for Los Angeles, Hollywood, West Hollywood wedding photography.

Events