195 W. Nine Mile Rd Suite 216, Ferndale, MI 48220 Map · Phone number

About Michelle & Chris Gerard

HONEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY FOR REAL PEOPLE

Authentic is a very important word to us. Weddings are not about timelines, shot lists, or staged photos. That's why we seek out the details, the moments that happen when you're not paying attention. We find meaning in all of the little things that make up your day. We want you to forget that we're there. Just be truly present on your wedding day, enjoy being in the moment and focus on the things that matter the most.

Follow Michelle & Chris Gerard on

SirianoBlog161
IMG6725web

17 Reviews for Michelle & Chris Gerard

Lesa · Married on 09/22/2012

Our wedding and reception was held at a venue that is notorious for bad lighting, Michelle and Chris created images that are simply stunning. Their response to communications has always been prompt and courteous. They are not just wedding photographers - they are talented artists specializing in photography. They are the best!

Sent on 11/23/2012

randi · Married on 08/18/2012

Michelle and Chris were incredible! Finding the perfect photographer was the most important element for me when planning my wedding. I met with several photographers, but didn't find that "vintage", raw, and unique style that I was looking for until I met with Michelle and Chris. Their documentary style of photography was so relaxed and natural. They are truly talented in capturing the moment and telling a story with their work. They are an awesome team in capturing every angle of the moment, and are so laid back and pleasant to work with! I truly cannot say enough about them and their work...I HIGHLY recommend for any event!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Rachel · Married on 07/21/2012

My husband and I have no words that can come close to showing our gratitude for Michelle and Chris. Every detail, from their professionalism to their absolutely amazing photographs, was even more wonderful then I could've imagined from my wedding photographers. They are warm and welcoming and capture some of the most beautiful moments that I only thought happened in movies.

Sent on 09/24/2012