Winter Haven, FL 33881 Map · Phone number

About Michelle Bella Photography

Let me tell your "Love Story" I know first hand how very important this special day is. I take great care in capturing and helping create these memories to tell your "Love Story" through the eyes of my camera. From the moment I walk in I start creating your memories so that you can relax and enjoy your day. I capture real candid moments so that you can look back at your day with nothing but beautiful fond memories.

I am located in Florida however I do travel for destination weddings.

I would love to hear from you please contact me at michellebellaphotography@ymail.com or visit my website at www.michellebellaphotography.com

Follow Michelle Bella Photography on

img0953cop
img1082copyweddingwir

1 Reviews for Michelle Bella Photography

Tammy · Married on 05/24/2014

My husband and I recently got married in NY and prior to our wedding we had a Pre-Wedding Party in Lakeland, FL. Michelle photographed this event for us and she did such a wonderful job! She was so easy to work with--so kind, professional, polite and fun! She captured such beautiful moments from our party! She sent the photos to us in a timely manner and they came in an adorable decorative box with an engraved USB. We will have these photos to cherish forever. Thank you so much Michelle! We hope to work with you again in the future!

Sent on 07/24/2014