135A Plumtree Rd., Sunderland, MA 01375 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Michelle Anne Hair Design

Michelle Anne Hair Design is an on-site hair styling company that specializes in Weddings and Special Events.

We possess the tools and skills needed to make each member of your party look and feel their absolute best.

From Flower Girl to Bride and everyone in between, you can be confident getting ready for your Event will be a smooth and fun experience for all.

Michelle Tomlinson,

Michelle Anne Hair Design 7
  • Cathryn

Cathryn Kokoski · Married on 09/20/2019

She was so amazing

I loved how my hair came out and it looked so amazing and Michelle was such a nice person to be around

Sent on 09/22/2019

Hillary Laggis Ribaudo · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazingly talented hair stylist - a must hire!

Michelle is the very best. I would highly recommend her for your wedding and I can promise you won’t be disappointed. I had my first trial 8 months before my wedding and really didn’t know what I wanted yet. Michelle took the photo I gave her and copied it EXACTLY (not an easy task). Then, in typical bride-to-be fashion, I changed my mind a few months before the wedding and wanted something completely different. Michelle suggested a second trial, which we ended up doing. Again, she took the photos I showed her and executed it perfectly on my hair. She made many suggestions about what to do with my hair and was just generally so knowledgeable about wedding hair—I knew I was in good hands. The wedding day came and Michelle was on time with her assistant and they got to work. I find that when you have as many bridesmaids as I did (14 to be exact) their hair styles tend to be pretty simple, mostly due to time constraints. Michelle and her assistant made each of my bridesmaids look UNBELIEVABLE. Any of their updos could have been the bridal updo—all so full of intricate details and design. She did exactly what they all wanted and ended up inspiring a few extra girls to get their hair done who had originally opted out. On top of all of this, she was done early, something the photographer mentioned she had never seen before at a wedding of our size. I don’t know how she and her team did it, but they effortlessly executed some of the best hairstyles I have ever seen in my life. Mine was no exception. I wore my hair mostly down which can easily go flat or fall out throughout the night (as I’ve seen in some wedding photos from other brides who attempted this look). My hair somehow still looked good the next morning! I don’t know how she did it, but it stayed put through hours and hours of dancing and beyond. Michelle is a hair magician and is definitely someone I would highly recommend to any bride. She is also professional, super fun, kind, and just an all around wonderful person. Thank you, Michelle!!!

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Michelle Anne Hair Design 14
    Michelle Anne Hair Design 15

Genna M · Married on 06/15/2019

So beautiful!

I'm SO happy I chose Michelle Anne Hair Design for our wedding! She did such an amazing job with each and every one of our bridal party (really just our family) and made everyone feel comfortable. I really didn't know what I wanted for my hair and she found some options for me after I sent her photos of my dress. She also spent a good amount of time on the phone with me, was brilliant my trial, and suggested a top-notch makeup artist for the big day.

Michelle was also calm, friendly, and nice to be around. She knew our venue (The Grafton Inn) well and helped me feel comfortable in the space. She surpassed the beautiful work she did at my trial and made my hair look even prettier for the big day. She also accommodated a last minute addition to the lineup with ease.

Sent on 06/29/2019

• All Events Realized
    All Events Realized Wedding Planners

Michelle and her team are absolutely reliable, creative, fair market priced and excellent at everything they do. I have referred them a couple of times and they have knocked it out of the park every time. My clients have been thrilled with the outcome and it is an easy referral for me when someone asks do I know anyone who does hair. Michelle Anne Hair Design is one of the best and will travel.

• 135A Plumtree Rd. Sunderland, 01375 See on map