135A Plumtree Rd., Sunderland, MA 01375 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Michelle Anne Hair Design

Michelle Anne Hair Design is an on-site hair styling company that specializes in Weddings and Special Events.

We possess the tools and skills needed to make each member of your party look and feel their absolute best.

From Flower Girl to Bride and everyone in between, you can be confident getting ready for your Event will be a smooth and fun experience for all.

Michelle Tomlinson,

Relax. This is your day.

Follow Michelle Anne Hair Design on

7 Reviews for Michelle Anne Hair Design

• Kristin

Kristin Kent · Married on 03/02/2019

Destination Winter Wonderland Wedding

We found Michelle off of my venue’s (The Grafton Inn) preferred vendor list. She was amazing to work with! My wedding was a destination wedding and I did not have time to come north for a trial. I consulted with Michelle by phone, sent her photos and we were good to go.

The day of my wedding all of the members of my bridal party and my two mothers looked beautiful. I have to give special kudos for her handling of our 3 year old flower girl. She was so gentle and kind with her. You will not be disappointed if you choose to book Michelle.

Jasmine · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful hairstyles and great to work with!

Michelle was awesome! She styled me, my wife, both of our mothers, and everyone in my bridal party. We had some bridesmaids with very thin straight hair and some with super thick, curly hair, and everyone wanted something different. Michelle was totally accommodating and versatile, and she worked her magic so everyone ended up with beautiful hair. Aside from being talented, she was also incredibly fun and sweet with work with. Michelle was able to accommodate two extra people on the day-of, and during my trial she did two hairstyles, because I wasn't sure what I wanted. I would highly recommend her!

S · Married on 09/02/2017

I made arrangements with Michelle late in the wedding planning game for styling for my mom, sister, and myself. She was flexible and responsive, and she set us up with Christina for our day-of styling. I took a risk and didn't do a trial because Michelle and Christina's reviews were so fantastic. It wasn't a mistake! Christina came to us on location, arrived early, was incredibly kind, and really professional. My updo looked fantastic and just like the picture I showed her. Thank you!

• All Events Realized
    All Events Realized Wedding Planners

Michelle and her team are absolutely reliable, creative, fair market priced and excellent at everything they do. I have referred them a couple of times and they have knocked it out of the park every time. My clients have been thrilled with the outcome and it is an easy referral for me when someone asks do I know anyone who does hair. Michelle Anne Hair Design is one of the best and will travel.

• 135A Plumtree Rd. Sunderland, 01375 See on map