459 Portal Street Unit #D, Cotati, CA 94931 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Michele's Corner Wedding Cakes

I specialize in custom wedding cakes offering 41 years of experience in the field of baking and decorating.

I provide the highest quality workmanship with excellent value for cost all the while focusing on a dedication to customer service. My Italian family has been baking since the 1800's I am a fifth-generation baker and am proud of the formal baking and decorating methods taught to me by my Father and Grandfather. In designing your wedding cake I will apply this knowledge to capture and incorporate the latest trends and techniques of today.

Next, set up a day to meet and I will prepare your favorite flavors from the menu while you flip through my wedding cake portfolio. Bring to me your vision and we will work together to create a wedding cake design suited to your colors, theme, and dreams for your wedding day.

Tastings are by appoinment only

Follow Michele's Corner Wedding Cakes on

Michele's Corner Wedding Cakes 4
Michele's Corner Wedding Cakes 5

Mandy · Married on 06/26/2019

Miracle Maker

Michele was so friendly and helpful. The Geocake came out beautifully. To top it off, it was absolutely delicious. It was the perfect addition for the perfect day. I had the most incredible experience!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Michele's Corner Wedding Cakes's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Mandy and congratulations to you both! Have a super wonderful Honeymoon!..

Michael · Married on 10/06/2018

The most delicious, beautiful wedding cake, ever!!

Michele Stagi, of Michele’s Corner Cakes, creates the most amazing wedding cakes you will ever see or taste! Michele made our wedding cake on October 6, and 5 stars is not nearly enough to rate the wonderful job she did! Our wedding cake was the most delicious cake we have ever tasted! Our guests agreed!

First, Michele is a wonderful person, who loves what she does and takes great pride in her craft. This was obvious when we met her at our cake tasting back in March. Michele had us choose a variety of flavors for cakes, fillings, and frostings. When we arrived, she had a small cake in each flavor for us, along with individual cups of the fillings and frostings. We were able to experiment, matching up the cake types with the fillings and the frostings, until we had our perfect combinations of layers for our wedding cake. Michele made some great suggestions which we happily accepted. She is a true artist who wanted to help make our wedding and reception a success!

Our cake had 3 layers. The bottom layer was a chocolate cake with a raspberry cabernet mousse filling. The middle layer was a marble cake with chocolate mousse filling, with the top layer a lemon poppyseed cake with a champagne raspberry preserve filling. I am a chocolate lover, so Michele also made a one layer groom’s cake; chocolate marble cake with a chocolate mousse filling and dark chocolate ganache icing. (It was out of this world!) I keep thinking about that groom’s cake. Our wedding was in Sonoma, we live in Phoenix, and the next time we’re visiting family in CA we are going to order another cake from Michele!

The cake was beautiful! Michele decorated the cake with fresh flowers. It looked perfect, and tasted even better. We had 76 people at our wedding; the cake was made to serve 90, and every piece was gone in a flash. Our guests absolutely raved about the different flavors in each layer. When was the last time you heard of guests making a point to compliment the cake and the baker? (I’ll post a photo of the cakes when we get the pics back from the photographer.)

Michele’s cakes were a highlight of the wedding, instead of being an afterthought as so many cakes can be. If you are planning a wedding, or any event that calls for a cake, do yourself a huge favor and call Michele’s Corner Cakes!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Michele's Corner Wedding Cakes's reply:

Hi Michael, Wow what a super review! Congratulations to you both, a super couple.. see you when you come back to CA.

Megan · Married on 09/22/2018

Michele’s cake was beyond beautiful and exactly what we had pictured. She was great to work with, very responsive and flexible with our ideas. Many guests told me it was the best cake they have ever had. Her triple berry cream is a must (hubby and I could go for a bowl of just that) and red velvet is to die for. We also had her marble which fabulous! Great price for beyond great cake and service. Can’t wait for our anniversary to have some more!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Michele's Corner Wedding Cakes 6

Michele's Corner Wedding Cakes's reply:

Hi Megan, Thank you soo much:0).. Congratulations to you both!

Michele's Corner Wedding Cakes Pricing

Michele's Corner Wedding Cakes Price Rates

Michele's Corner Wedding Cakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 7.25
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 8.50
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Cake Stands
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.25
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Delivery, Set Up, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

Real Weddings

• Wine Country Flowers LLC
    Wine Country Flowers LLC Wedding Florists

Working with Michele from Michele's Corner Wedding Cakes is always a pleasure. Her cakes are really beautiful! Michele is easy to work with, reliable, and very professional. I get great feedback from my Brides about Michele's cakes. She is a Vendor that I often recommend with confidence. Sincerely, Anita at Wine Country Flowers

• 459 Portal Street Unit #D Cotati, 94931 See on map
    (707) 548-4815 (Phone number)
    Open 9 am - 5 pm 7 days a week Consultations by appointment only...Thank you