519 N Charles St Suite 1, Baltimore, MD 21201 Map · Phone number

About Michele Damon Events

Let the Fairy Tale Begin...www.micheledamon.com

Michele Damon Events is committed to excellence, providing attention to detail, and working diligently to ensure that your event is as special and unique as you are. We will be there to help you every step of the way ensuring that your event is truly remarkable. We take the stress and worry of planning and coordinating the myriad details of your event off your shoulders so that you can enjoy your day.

Established in 2002, Michele Damon Events is the premier planning firm in the Metro Washington DC area . As one of the most sought after event planners in the Washington DC Metro area, Michele Damon Events is the voice of experience and calm during the most special times of your life.

Michele Damon Events understands the planning and success of your wedding depends to an extent, upon the choices you make and the expertise of the professionals you choose to help you make those decisions. We stay with you every step of the way.

All Things Pretty...

tr494
tr800

22 Reviews for Michele Damon Events

Laura · Married on 06/01/2013

I can't say enough good things about Michele Adamo! She was so easy to work with and helped make the vision I had for my wedding a reality. We only rented a property for our June wedding, so we had to bring everything in, which is a lot of planning! Michele helped make this process very easy! I also had a specific vision for my outdoor wedding and Michele carried it out even better than I could have imagined! She made it all so easy, she answered emails so quickly, she was available to talk to on the phone, and she met me for several vendor meetings. We had a minor set back when My husband's purple boutonniere dyed my wedding dress and Michele scrubbed my dress for a long time until it came out! She was a life saver and kept me calm the whole time. Michele is very talented and wonderful to work with! I am so thankful to have had her make my wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Katie · Married on 06/30/2012

A 5 out of 5 is not enough!!!! Michelle literally saved my wedding. The night before my wedding a massive storm knocked out all the power at my venue and the surrounding area. Michelle contacted all vendors and my MOH to coordinate a major "Plan B." When the venue wanted to cancel my event she fought on my behalf!

As if that wasn't enough she also purchased cases of water for my guest (100 degree heat as well). Other than the initial shock of what was going on, I felt no stress the entire day because I was assured she was handling everything. Every guest has said they had an amazing time and actually ended up preferring the no-light atmosphere. With the additional candles Michelle and her team also gathered, the venue glowed into the night!

Michelle was a saint prior to my wedding day as well. She handled all my contracts (even a very difficult one with my caterer). Everything she and her team did was more than I could have ever asked for, and certainly more than what I paid for. Hiring Michelle was the best decision (aside from saying "yes") that I made the entire way up to my wedding!

I can not thank her enough for the kindness she showed my family and friends, and the personal vested interest she had in making sure my day was beautiful. She is AMAZING at her job and EVERYONE should hire her!!!

Sent on 07/13/2012
  • Lady Dyson

Kimberly · Married on 05/20/2012

Michele Damon Events is PHENOMINAL, EFFICIENT, CREATIVE & PROFESSIONAL!! From the initial consultation, I knew immediately that we made the right decision. Michele and her team executed our vision precisely. As a matter of fact...they SUPERCEDED our expectations. There was NEVER a time that I felt I was alone or second fiddle. We never had to speak to our vendors. MDE negotiated with the vendors and made that process stress-free! THANK YOU! On wedding day, I didn't feel the need to talk with them that morning....I knew I was in SAFE HANDS! I am a "micro manager" to the tenth power and I released ALL to my team. They did not fail us...NOT ONE BIT! All of our guests are still talking...Star studded event :) Our dreams were their dreams!!!!! We now have an extended group of people that we call...FAMILY! Thank You again Michele and Sarah and Ashley

Sent on 07/08/2012

• 27 Studios
    27 Studios Wedding Decor & Lighting

We absolutely love working with Michele and the team at Michele Damon Events! They deliver a chic’, thorough and creative approach to each event without sacrificing detail. They’re customer service orientated, extremely personable, and more importantly they truly care about executing their clients vision. You’ll never be disappointed working with Michele Damon Events so be sure to reach out to them today!

• Allison Barnhill Designs
    Allison Barnhill Designs Wedding Invitations

Michele and her team are simply amazing! I love their attention to detail, willingness to go above and beyond for their clients and beautiful style. I recommend them whole heartedly and know that any event with Michele Damon Events will be a gorgeous and absolutely perfect!

• Jennifer McMenamin Photography
    Jennifer McMenamin Photography Wedding Photographers

I've been a big fan of Michele Damon Events since we worked our first wedding together several years ago. But my admiration for Michele and her team skyrocketed after our most recent wedding -- an outdoor ceremony and reception at a historic castle that happened to be scheduled for the day after a hurricane-like storm swept through Baltimore. Less than six hours after the night-time storm knocked out power across the area -- including at the castle -- she was on the phone to find a venue that could serve as Plan B for our clients. When the decision was made to forge ahead at the electricity-less castle afterall, Michele arranged for generators and deftly distributed electricity to those who truly needed it -- like the caterer and DJ -- and for those little flourishes that truly made a difference with the look of the event. So yes, there were pinspot lights illuminating each of the gorgeous centerpieces, powered by a generator. And there were floor lamps beside each bar, powered by a generator. Aside from bathrooms lit by candles and flashlights and glow sticks lighting the way up the steps to those bathrooms, I honestly don't think the guests would have known that there was a power outage at the venue that day. She and her team did a magnificent job! I can't wait to edit the photos from the day and work with them again!

• 519 N Charles St, Suite 1 Baltimore, 21201 See on map