Michael's Video and Wedding Cinema

Michael's Video and Wedding Cinema

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Michael's Video and Wedding Cinema

Since 1983, Michael’s Video and Wedding Cinema has been preserving life-changing memories for couples throughout Virginia and the surrounding area. With our state-of-the-art equipment and experienced teams, we are able to provide the utmost in quality in your finished products. We specialize in Wedding Videography as well as other Special Events, Corporate Seminars and Commercial and Legal Video Production.

As you plan your next event, consider Michael’s Video and Wedding Cinema as your video service vendor of choice. We are very flexible and strive to meet the customers' unique needs in a special way each time. Should you have any questions or need a quote, please give us a call at (540) 384-0245.

Visit our webpage at www.michaelsvideova.com

Categories: Wedding Videographer

High-Def Video (2)
Documentary (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

Wow is all I can say! Jacob did and amazing job of capturing our wedding day! Incredibly talented and an absolute pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Mindy, 11/11/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

Jacob was a real pleasure to work with. Very professional during our wedding day, super accommodating, did not seem to intrude at all. The videos are beautiful, provided us with both youtube and google drive links as well as several DVD/Bluray copies done very professionally. We had a few special requests about adding things from highlights, taking things out, and some other small details - Jacob responded to all of these requests and was more accommodating than we deserve. If you are considering videography of your wedding, you need to consider Michael's.

Profile Picture Jeff, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jacob and Shane were amazing to work with. They captured every moment of my wedding and were wonderful. You could not pick any better videographer than Michael's! Great staff, easy to communicate with, fun professional and caring personalities! They care and will communicate every detail with you from your first conversation and after your video arrives! You will not be disappointed with this great team of professionals for your video needs!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/13/16, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1426280354949 dsc6610 edit copy
220x220 sq 1426281267613 10668938101527128938660715630156473951422006o

4 VIDEOS

8 ENDORSEMENTS
These guys are phenomenal! Every time I have a couple tell me that they are picking them to be their videographer I assure them they had made the best choice. Their talent far exceeds almost all videographers that I have ever worked with. They bring along not only pure talent but personalities that can put any couple right at ease and make sure they are having fun. When working with them I've NEVER had an issue with getting in their way or them getting in mine, its like were in-sync and know the next move the other person is going to make. I find it so hard to believe that couples don't hire videographers as much as they use to but I will tell you this, when you hire Michaels Video you will know you made the right choice when you get to see what they produced for you.

Professional and kind staff, beautiful and timeless videos to remember your big day! We would always recommend their services!

I can't say enough about this team. I worked with Michael himself for years and now have the pleasure of working with Jacob, Molly, Hogan, and Shane. This team defines going above and beyond. And the end product is always the most moving, heartfelt, memory of your event.

I have worked with Michael's Video for a hundred years and these guys are true professionals. They consistently deliver a quality product to my clients. They are unobtrusive while they're working and somehow manage to capture all the precious moments.

Jacob knows what he is doing! Very fun crew that makes memories

219A Main Street, New Castle, VA 24127   See On Map