11705 Boyette Road Suite 434, Riverview, FL 33569 Map · Phone number

About Michael Troy Photography

Memories may become faded over time, but photos last forever. To help keep your memories alive, I provide the following photographic services:

· Weddings: A wedding is coordinated like a like a Broadway play; everything is expected to proceed like a well oiled machine. I can capture all of those special wedding moments that you want to remember through the centuries.

· Modeling: If you are looking to get into the business of modeling, let me take your first “on-site” portfolio photos. For those needed to produce a Comp Card, I can work with you to design and print cards at a reasonable cost.

· Portraits: Portraits are a great way to keep memories alive. I offer “on-site” photos at a location of your choice. Popular family photos are beach silhouettes and sunset group portraits. Also popular are black & white photos that add a classic effect. I will work with you to provide quality family portraits from wallets size to 20 x 30s.

· Nature/Landscapes: Nature and landscape photography can be a very difficult but rewarding adventure. If you need nature photos for a book, brochure, or other publication, I can provide photos that will suite your needs.

· Sunrise/Sunsets: Sunrise/Sunset photography can provide beauty to any home or office. Check out the “Photographic Posters” link for a look at my Sunset/Sunrise photos.

· Sports: A fast shutter speed and quick response is needed for Sports photography. If you have an sports event that you’d like to preserve, let me provide stop action photos.

Check out my portfolio to determine whether I can assist you with creating “Photographic Memories”.

Follow Michael Troy Photography on

a42ca141fcbbe103 1287016869389 BielingStader450
BielingStader450

2 Reviews for Michael Troy Photography

Kasie · Married on 06/23/2012

Troy met with us several times and was very focused on helping to make our day special and exactly what we wanted. He was very professional on the wedding day and brought someone to help so that we could get tons of shots. He was very quick with sending our cd after the wedding and gave us tons of beautiful photos that we will keep forever. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 11/04/2012

Michael Troy Photography's reply:

Thank you Kasie. :-) It was such a pleasure to be a part of your day. It is very obvious that you and Michael will be celebrating a lifetime of anniversaries together. You are a wonderful couple and I wish you much happiness.

Carrolyn · Married on 09/18/2010

This photographer was super affordable and amazingly flexible. He met us at our home, got a feel for our personalities and our pictures express us perfectly. Instead of taking the same old wedding pictures that everyone takes, he took candid shots and posed shots and abstract shots to make a most memorable album. He and his assistant were very professional and were much better organized than my wedding party. As for price, he was way more affordable than any other photographer and took WAY more pictures than others would have. He even provided a slideshow for us as a surprise (no charge) to send overseas for my husbands family. Troy is someone I will go to for family photos an event pictures for a long time to come!

Sent on 10/12/2010

Michael Troy Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums