Los Angeles, CA 90016 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Michael T Regan Photography

• I graduated with a BFA in photography from NYU's Tisch School of Art

• My work has been featured in Metropolis Magazine, Art Culinaire, Vanity Fair, Philadelphia Magazine, Style Magazine, URB Magazine and Ray Gun Magazine among others.

• I'm a passionate music fan. I'm honored to have worked with Tom Waits, The Roots, John Legend, The Flaming Lips, De La Soul and other artists who inspire me.

• I've traveled to India, Israel, Ecuador, Honduras, Cuba and Europe for assignments and personal projects.

• I recently moved to Los Angeles and opened a photography studio in Culver City. I work on both coasts and will travel anywhere in the world for photography.

portfoliojaclyn25a
7c9d678b35883d37 1268454724489 featuredhillary06
featuredhillary06

7 Reviews for Michael T Regan Photography

Bess · Married on 11/21/2009

Michael was the absolute best photographer. We liked him from the beginning when he took the time to meet with and and discuss all of our options-- literally after the first meeting my husband felt the need to give him a man-hug!
    Michael is beyond easy to work with. He was always very prompt in responding to our questions and he was a great calming presence on our wedding day. He handled our big families like they were no problem-- such a relief for a stressed out bride.
    The pictures Michael took were magnificent. Michael is such a talented artist. Each picture captured the entire mood, feel and energy of our special day. Michael had a vision and really took his time to take meaningful, non-generic pictures. I would highly recommend Michael to any bride!

Sent on 03/15/2010

Judy · Married on 10/10/2009

We are so glad that we hired Michael T Regan for our wedding. He did a fantastic job and captured really special moments for us in a beautifully artistic way.

We would highly reccomend him to anyone else looking for a photographer for their wedding.

Sent on 03/15/2010

Shanna · Married on 09/12/2009

Michael is a fantastic photographer. He has a great eye and is somehow able to capture everything without being at all intrusive. His photos have a documentary quality (which is what initially attracted me to him) and he brings this style to the weddings he photographs. This results in really unique photographs that don't have a "cheesy" wedding feel to them. My wedding photos capture the feel of my wedding, which I love.

Additionally, Michael is a pleasure to work with. I really like him as a person and this quality cannot be underscored enough. He takes what can be a stressful day and somehow manages to bring calm and peace into a room. He listens really well and always has a smile on his face. Michael's team reflects this as well.

Finally, he did a great job managing my divorced parents and for this I am eternally grateful and in perpetual awe.

Sent on 03/13/2010

Award

Michael T Regan Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Michael T Regan Photography 1
    Receive a complimentary DVD of every image made on your wedding day
    Book Michael's album package with a second photographer and receive a FREE DVD of every image made on your wedding day. A $500 value.