Engagement
Shoot included

About Michael Romeo Creations

Michael Romeo Creations is a wedding photographer and videographer based in Ridgewood, New Jersey that specializes in unobtrusive, romantic and elegant portraiture. Their creative team understands the gravity of your wedding commitment and the importance of documenting all of the fleeting, but extraordinarily special moments. Michael Romeo Creations will work tirelessly to discretely capture events as they unfold, from the beautiful details of flowers and gowns to the intimate glances between the happy couple.

Experience
Michael Romeo’s work has graced the pages of the world’s leading wedding and fashion publications. He’s passionate about documenting emotional moments that add meaning to our lives and loves getting to know his clients long before putting them in front of the lens.

Michael Romeo Creations offers wedding photography and videography services for the northern New Jersey area. Wedding services include the following:

• Engagement shoot

Liability Insurance (1)
Toning (1)
Canvas (1)
Save the Date (1)

Michael Romeo and his team are PHENOMENAL. We just got married last weekend and I could not imagine anyone else capturing our special day. We were lucky enough to have Michael do our engagement pictures and now our wedding pictures. He is so professional, easy to work with and has the patience of a godsent when it comes to large loud bridal parties! His pictures are out of this world. The night of our wedding he showed us a preview and they are magnificent. We cannot wait to see all of them. He even remembered exactly what pictures I said I wanted when I forgot I wanted them! We had multiple guests say how good he and his team were as well, people did not even notice that they were there yet they get all the pictures. I don't think we can thank Michael enough for his work and dedication to what he does. From start to finish he has exceeded our expectations in so many ways.

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/26/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

My wedding day was the most amazing day of my life! From the start to finish, everything was just the way I envisioned it to be. Michael Romeo and his team made this experience for my husband and me absolutely perfect! When we first met Michael he was extremely professional, his work was beautiful, and we fell in love with his creative photography. I was very excited to continue this journey with Michael and know that he would make our day exactly what I wanted. We started with our engagement photos and they exceeded our expectations! He was extremely accommodating allowing us to bring our dogs to the photo shoot! He was flexible and willing to take any specific poses I recommended. It was super special to me that my dogs were included and I cannot thank him enough! Our pictures were beautiful and I still have difficulty picking which pictures are my favorites! Through out the rest of the year, wedding planning took over and Michael was so extremely helpful with his emails and updates. On our wedding day Michael and his team were so personable and we had so much fun taking pictures! We had many laughs and this made our wedding so much better! Shortly after our wedding we received our photos and every single picture is absolutely gorgeous! I am so excited to continue to look at them and show my family and friends. I cannot thank Michael enough for all of his hard work and I highly recommend Michael Romeo Creations for wedding photography!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

Michael Romeo Creations Pricing