Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Michael K. Music Productions

DJ Michael K. has been DJing professionally for nearly 15 years and has hundreds of wedding receptions under his belt.  in addition to being a gifted and experienced DJ, he's an adept Master of Ceremonies and Day-of Wedding Coordinator.  Michael K. will do more than just play great music, he will help you plan and coordinate your perfect day.

Michael K. offers up-front pricing and no hidden fees. He will meet with you as many times as necessary to go over music selections and planning your order of events for the big day.  Michael K. is flexible and will go the extra mile for you to make sure your perfect day is just that - perfect!

Michael K. plays what YOU want to hear and strictly respects any do-not-play selections.  He's great at reading a crowd, taking requests, and laying down that perfect mix of music.  He uses top-notch professional DJ equipment and comes dressed appropriately (tuxedo is standard) for your event.

When you book with Michael K., you get your very own online login where you can make customized music lists and access useful timeline and order of events planning forms.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Baltimore

25 Reviews for Michael K. Music Productions

DJ Michael K was FANTASTIC. I cannot recommend him enough. He has a great system for communicating with you leading up to the wedding. He makes sure he knows your wedding timeline, the type of music you like, the specific songs you want to hear, etc. etc. etc. He kept in close contact with us leading up to the wedding to make sure we were all on the same page and that he was fully prepared to make the music on our special day perfect. He's been doing this a long time and it shows. He was so flexible and relaxed, and able to accommodate literally every request we had, but he was also so knowledgeable and able to step in and make suggestions/recommendations when we needed. Throughout the reception, he was always watching me making sure all was good. With one look from me, he knew I was ready to be done with our first dance, and he faded it out naturally. Same with the father/daughter dance. (This might sound odd, but for someone who doesn't love the idea of awkwardly dancing around in front of 100 people, this was HUGE.) Book DJ Michael K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/30/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Omg! We had the best vendors you could ask for. Michael kept on top of the schedule without being over baring about it. I really appreciate how when we were running over trying to get around to all the tables he let me know and kept his eyes on us ready for the go ahead to announce the dancing.

Profile Picture Erica, 9/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I loved working with Mike this weekend for my wedding. He made the whole process very simple. He also really went with the flow of the guests and played what they wanted

Profile Picture Christina, 10/12/13, 3 Reviews

Bilingual MC
Video Projection
Disco Ball
Flat Screen

Michael a class act. So many DJs just play music, Michael reads your guests, he knows the signs. Tell him what you like and what you don't like - and then let Michael give you a wedding reception you will remember. In the 15 years I have worked with Michael, he has always been on time - properly dressed - always had the music you requested - organized - and a gentleman. In my 40 years in the business - I have seen many DJs and I can tell you horror stories.............. - Michael stands out, because he is a professional and conducts himself in that manner. When a bride hires Michael - I knew the guests at the reception were going to have one heck of a good time and you never have to worry!

1143 Silverleaf Drive, Arnold, MD 21012   See On Map