About Michael Lucarelli | Classical Guitarist
For your special day consider classical guitarist Michael Lucarelli to make your wedding memorable.
Award winning Las Vegas guitar soloist MICHAEL LUCARELLI is known for his diverse programming and expressive style, tastefully blending classical, popular, jazz and Latin, as well as his original compositions.
"Every year I am honored to play for weddings. It is truly one of the most memorable and important days of a person's life".
- 15-30 minutes of prelude music while the guests are being seated
- Music for seating parents and grandparents
- Processionals for groomsman, bridesmaids, ring bearer, and flower girls
- Processional for bride
- Often there may be music throughout the service such as the lighting of a unity candle. The bride and groom may also want a song that is special to them to be performed during the wedding ceremony.
- Michael can play any of the standard repertoire and even provide seasoned advice as to the best way to plan the program for your wedding music.
- Guests will enjoy FUN and upbeat music while mingling and enjoying their favorite Beverage.
- Michael's sound system will accommodate weddings up to 500 people.
- Dinner music provided by award winning Las Vegas Guitarist will create an atmosphere of Romance and Love.
- Blending classical, popular and jazz standards
I hope to hear from you soon and answer any questions!
Contact Michael now to check availability for your wedding date:
702-343-1009 / email@example.com /
Categories: Wedding Musician