408 Larry Lane, Placentia, CA 92870 Map · Phone number

About Michael Kitada photographer

Michael Kitada Photography offers professional wedding photography to discerning brides in Orange County and throughout Southern California.

Your life......Your Wedding......Your Story.

Michael is a wedding photojournalist in Orange County with a unique blend of vision and experience that allows him to capture the emotion and beauty of your most special day. Experience from years as an award-winning photojournalist ensures the highest quality coverage that few can match.

The images from your special day are captured not posed. Ensuring photographs that are memorable and evoke emotions from your most special of days.

1358e96f21cc901a 1205177416798 nancy master

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• Station Identification Entertainment
    Station Identification Entertainment Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of meeting and working with Michael Kitada back on Sunday, March 5th, 2006. He was an absolute pleasure to work with. Not only he is super professional but his laid back, fun personality made it seem like we had been working together for years. After the event I received access to view the pictures he had taken and they were fabulous. I liked them so much I ordered several to display in my office. Our company has worked with Michael several more times since then and we always know it will be a smooth flowing event through his ability to capture the moment while keeping the event momentum. I'm happy to recommend my clients to his service and he comes with the "Station Identification" stamp of approval.

• 408 Larry Lane Placentia, 92870 See on map