1111 East Palm Canyon, Palm Springs, CA 92264 Map · Phone number

About Michael Graham Photography

Michael Graham Photography is an award winning Palm Springs and Los Angeles based wedding photographer specializing in modern, candid, photojournalistic wedding photography.

Me2a
HJSlide081
kristinfrank2431
HJSlide073
Me2a

7 Reviews for Michael Graham Photography

Miki · Married on 06/09/2009

as many know, planning a wedding can be overwhelming but choosing michael graham gave me one less thing to worry about. we were sold on him after seeing his photos at our initial meeting and became more and more impressed as we got to know him. he has a style that captures the emotions of his subjects and is able to convey a mood through the lighting that is spot on. he was a professional the day of, punctual and polite. in the best way possible, i hardly knew he was there. i was able to share the day with friends and family without feeling as though i had a camera on me the whole time. he got the formal shots we wanted in a timely fashion and took the time to scout out the perfect places at our venue for shots of me and my husband. his extra touch resulted in over 700 amazing photos ranging from flowers, table settings, and the downtown backdrop, to dancing, tears, and candle lit dining. he was everywhere and nowhere the entire night and i couldn't be more pleased with the final result. this is my first review but i feel strongly enough about his character and artisitic ability to take the time to share. my friends who are already married are jealous of our pictures and my single friends can't wait to plan their big day in the future using michael graham.

Sent on 08/26/2009

Jeorgia · Married on 11/17/2007

Michael Graham is hands down the best and truly an artist! He has an amazing eye and a precision to catch such emotional and memorable moments you will be able to re-live your special day over and over. I cannot tell you how often I look at my wedding photos and slideshow and each time I want to do it over and over. Just looking at his website alone often brings a tear to my eye. For those who have used Michael Graham you know what I am talking about. For those who are thinking about using Michael Graham for your wedding day photography and included events it will be the best decision you will ever make and you will not be sorry. Congrats to you future brides and grooms!!

Sent on 09/11/2009

Andrea · Married on 10/25/2007

Michael Graham Photography covered our wedding ceremony and reception
    this last October. Approximately 5 photographers/videographers were
    with us on-site all day and all I can say is that they are all
    geniuses! They did some of the most amazingly wonderful
    photography/videography work that I've ever seen! They were able to
    perfectly capture the chronology, the emotion and all the fine details
    of our wedding day. They were also flexible and creative enough to
    still be able to find those amazing shots, even though it rained on
    the day. We, and our guests, were extremely impressed by everyone's
    professionalism and sensitivity as they executed their work. Everybody
    that was on the team was polite and blended in very well during the
    day. Looking through all the photos that were taken, we are extremely
    impressed with the quality of EVERY shot and the various perspectives
    of the wedding that were captured. Until now, our friends and
    relatives are still reminiscing about the wedding (through the
    photographs) and commenting on what a spectacular day it was - this,
    in itself, is the ultimate compliment to Michael and his team. We are
    extremely glad that we chose Michael Graham Photography to be such an
    important part of such a precious memory. They definitely helped with
    making our wedding day perfect and a dream come true�

Sent on 08/27/2009

Award

Michael Graham Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Love At First Bite by Grace Lee
    Love At First Bite by Grace Lee Wedding Caterers

Michael's work speaks for itself. He brings a creative and inspiratonal eye to everything that he shoots. It is refreshing and innovative - like a breath of fresh air!

• Epoch Productions
    Epoch Productions Wedding Videographers

Epoch Productions as worked extensively with Michael Graham photography all over Southern California and we are excited to leave an endorsement. Michael Graham Photography continually captures all of the moments of weddings in true detail and his pictures are like pieces of art. Michael Graham and his assistance photographers are very professional and accommodating to brides and their wishes. His products are unparalleled and he has a quick turnaround for couples to re-live those precious moments from their big day. We are always happy to work with Michael Graham Photography and are comfortable knowing that they are team players in making your wedding day truly memorable. Epoch Productions 949.742.2926 www.EpochProductions.com

• 1111 East Palm Canyon Palm Springs, 92264 See on map