Pikesville, MD 21208 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

35 Reviews for Michael Clark Photographers

Rebecca · Married on 05/23/2015

Michael was truly amazing from start to finish. To begin, he was very responsive to my inquiry, came to meet my husband and I at a coffee shop near our house and was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. My husband and I knew right away that we felt comfortable with Michael and were impressed by his experience and sample photos. He was responsive throughout the process and was open to my requests while also giving all of the needed information based on his experience. Come the wedding day, he was so calm and supportive it helped the day go so smoothly. His assistant was able to get pictures of my husband and his party while Michael took pictures of me and my girls. He followed us around Baltimore to take various on site pictures and was amazing at our reception to gather all of the needed photos, but never seeming intrusive or in the way. My entire family loved him and we plan on using him again and again for many occasions.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Shaun · Married on 08/01/2014

Michael is an AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER. I was blown away by his attention to detail and style of photography. He was very professional and very accomodating.

Sent on 08/16/2014
  • User2741974 · 2+ years ago

Wow! Michael was amazing! He took my engagement photos and the photos for my wedding. He is so easygoing and professional and the photos were absolutely beautiful. After the wedding, literally all my bridal party asked for his contact info because they were so impressed! He fit right in and make everyone feel so comfortable. I personally hate taking photos, but Michael made it enjoyable! It was scorching and humid on my wedding day and no one was excited about standing outside and taking pictures, but Michael was funny and kept us all in good spirits. Before we knew it, we were done! Michael also set up a slideshow of photos for the reception. All the guests were talking about how great the pictures were - he stole the show!

Sent on 09/15/2013

• Lisa Fairbanks Makeup
    Lisa Fairbanks Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Michael is welcoming, professional and courteous! I would highly recommend him. Lisa Fairbanks Makeup!

• Pikesville, 21208 See on map