823 Haddon Ave., Collingswood, NJ 08108 Map · Phone number

30 Reviews for Michael Bruce Floral Design

Jill · Married on 10/29/2016

If you want the best, you must choose Michael Bruce. I started working with Michael and his assistant Marilyn (absolute doll) about 1 year before my wedding and every time we met he blew my expectations. What I visioned for my wedding, was not as mainstream and typical, but pushed the boundaries in an elegant, sexy, sophisticated way. Michael was up for the challenge and over delivered on my expectations- he had orchids dangling from the ceiling! Since I was not local, Michael was very accommodating to work via phone and facetime to make sure my look was being achieved. Michael and Marilyn are absolute professionals and creative geniuses. Thank you for making my day look as beautiful as it did!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Antonia · Married on 09/03/2016

Michael and I started out our business relationship as strangers, but ended it as friends. He really is *that* incredible! Michael was the only florist we met with who found creative ways to stay within our budget without sacrificing quality. We showed him photos from a Pinterest board and trusted in him to give us the feeling we were looking for, and he totally delivered. In addition, he let us borrow beautiful antique silver centerpieces for the reception and giant candelabras for the ceremony. Every time we met with Michael to discuss flowers, we wound up staying to talk with him. He made us feel like valued customers and friends from day one. I would highly recommend Michael to anyone in need of a florist! Also, special shout out to Marilyn for always being on top of us for payments and meetings! You made this process an absolute breeze.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Emily · Married on 08/01/2015

Michael came very highly recommended to us by four different people. His website was beautiful and the artistic quality of his work represented what we were looking for in a florist. Flowers were very important to our wedding, but we did not have a large budget to spend. We were nervous that we wouldn't be able to afford him, but upon speaking with his team, they made it clear that he is willing to work with any budget. We met with Michael, and he was very honest and up front with us throughout every step of the planning process. In the end he was able to maximize the value and deliver a beautiful arbor arrangement, two bridal bouquets, 10 bridesmaid bouquets that doubled as centerpieces, plus additional appointments to round out the wedding. Our guests could not stop commenting on how beautiful our flowers were and that they complimented the setting of our venue.

Basically, we cannot sing Michael's praises enough. He is amazing to work with, is a complete genius when it comes to artistic design, is clearly passionate about his work, and is willing to work with his clients. We could not have asked for a greater florist for our wedding.

Sent on 08/08/2015

Award

• 823 Haddon Ave. Collingswood, 08108 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Michael Bruce Floral Design)