3890 Creek Road, Cincinnati, OH 45241 Map · Phone number

About Michael Bambino & Co.

We are a studio of artists and filmmakers that have been unmatched in vision and creativity for the past 18 years.

Hope you enjoyed viewing our wedding galleries, for more information please contact us at photo@michaelbambino.com or 513.771.0010

Follow Michael Bambino & Co. on

cm110114 0009
websiteimages 0006
images 0005
Michael Bambino & Co.

111 Reviews for Michael Bambino & Co.

Michael Bambino & Co. 1
Michael Bambino & Co. 2
Michael Bambino & Co. 3
Michael Bambino & Co. 4
Michael Bambino & Co. 5
  • Abby

Abby H Cooper · Married on 10/13/2018

Exceptional and professional

Everyone was very professional and the pictures turned out amazing for our wedding!! We definitely recommend Bambino International for your wedding!!

Jessica Rudd · Married on 10/05/2018

Personable, fun, energetic, and overall incredible

My husband and I had the honor of working with Michael and Michelle for our wedding. Michael and Michelle were amazing to work with and we couldn't ask for anything better. They deliver timeless quality photographs that you will treasure for all of your days. Their personalities are so much fun, they made you laugh, and overall just genuine amazing people to work with. Their work speaks for itself. They do an impeccable job capturing the emotion of the day. When you choose Bamino International, you are choosing the best quality photographs that you will ever get in a life time. I cannot express how much we are obsessed and in love with their work. We highly recommend Bambino International.

Christina · Married on 10/01/2018

The best in the industry, hands down

Michael Bambino and staff are the best in the industry, nationwide, hands down. I met Michael 11 years before my wedding and was so impressed in what he was doing at that time that I saved his card for that long and reached out to him this year when we got married. He and his team have a true talent to take fine art photography to the wedding industry. Not only are the photos high quality, they are also timeless and innovative at the same time. Everyone who sees our wedding photos tell us they've never seen anything like it. His stark approach to black and white photography creates fine art portraits that are priceless. He captured tender moments during our wedding, and we couldn't get over how many times we said "I never saw that!" You'll look back on your day in a totally different way. You'll never regret going with Michael Bambino. It's worth it.

Michael Bambino & Co. 6

Michael Bambino & Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,401.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,401.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• Jean Folchi Makeup Artistry
    Jean Folchi Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I love working with Michael Bambino and & Co.----Always extremely prepared, energetic and fun! They know how to make the Bridal party look and feel great on the wedding day! They always know how to get the right shot and think outside the box! I would recommend them to any bride that wants to be happy on the wedding day and beyond with a lifetime of memories in quality photos!

• Mokara Floral Design
    Mokara Floral Design Wedding Florists

Michael's photos creates stunning works of art that can easily be seen in a gallery. His use of lighting creates such wonderful photos, I am always thrilled when on of my brides books with him!

• AddieInk Design, LLC
    AddieInk Design, LLC Wedding Invitations

Michael Bambino & Company are more than a talented group of wedding photographers. Their passion and enthusiasm for customer service and fine art is clearly present from consultation to the wedding day. They value the opportunity to capture the most important moments of your life. As a bride, I can't say enough about my amazing experience from engagement to the wedding photos. We were so pleased we hired them for our 5 year anniversary photos! Each time we felt like rockstars. Your photography is THE lasting memory from your day - I highly recommend working with someone who appreciates the fine art of life. I also have the advantage of working in the wedding industry with Michael and his team. As a wedding stationery designer, I receive the highest quality engagement images to use on my Save the Date designs. They are quick to respond to messages and always available to answer any questions. Michael and his team are truly professionals and excel in their craft.

• 3890 Creek Road Cincinnati, OH 45241 See on map