Miami, FL 33134 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About MIBFilms

We are a young and dynamic team of filmmakers and storytellers. We want to tell your story with a creative vision that represents you.

Contact us at

12mibfilms

• Videos 6

17 Reviews for MIBFilms

trudy · Married on 03/24/2017

I would recommend MIB films to anyone who may be getting married. They did such a wonderful job for our wedding. They captured all the important parts of that day so beautifully. They are great to work with and very professional. Their work is such great quality. I will be telling all my friends about them. I couldn't be happier with the results they gave us!!! Thank you MIB films!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Vivian · Married on 11/18/2016

I wasn't even sure I wanted a videographer for our wedding but after seeing the amazing job MIB did at my cousin's I knew I had to hire them. They are extremely professional & the quality of the video is impressive! They were able to capture the wedding perfectly and make the sometimes awkward process of filming fun. Most importantly, they are willing to make any adjustments if needed.

Thank you for the amazing video, it will be something we cherish for the years to come.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Karen · Married on 11/05/2016

MIB Films truly captured my wedding perfectly. The quality of the video as well as the moments captured in the trailer were perfect. Very easy to work with, would recommend in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Award

MIBFilms FAQ

• Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD