About Miami Makeup Artist

Dunia Rivero Miami's Best Makeup Artist

Located in Miami, FL, providing on-location makeup artistry in Dade and Broward County for over 9 years. Available for travel Nationally and International.
Specializing in Weddings. I pride myself in creating a look that is fashion forward, unique, comfortable and customized to my client’s needs.
For rates and additional information feel free to Contact me to set up your makeup session.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Airbrush Makeup (2)
Group Services (1)
Hair Trial (1)
Natural Makeup (1)

Hello everyone, my name is Dayana and I got married on July 20, 2017. Our Wedding was held at Park Chateu in New Jersey. Dunia was excellent, she flew to meet us the day before our wedding. She made me look and feel so gorgeous, as well as all of my bridesmaids and my mother. She was so professional and so nice! I highly recommend using Dunia, you will be so happy that you did!

Profile Picture Dayana, 7/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dunia has to be one of the most skilled, down to earth, and caring makeup artists I have ever met, She will do whatever it takes to make sure you are happy with her services and will not sacrifice quality under any circumstance. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Mel, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

While planning my wedding in 5 short weeks, I was referred to Dunia at the last minute by another MUA.... I can't even express in words how wonderful Dunia is, I'm not someone who wears make up often but she made me feel very confortable when we met formmy trial as if we had known each other for years and made me the most beautiful bride. My mother, maid of honor and other guests all had their make up done by Dunia before the wedding because she is that great and was flexible and accommodated everyone. She does amazing work and it lasted thru the wedding, happy tears and after party. My pictures are flawless!

Profile Picture florence , 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dunia is amazing!!!! She did the makeup for my mother, sister, grandmother, and I for my recent wedding and everyone looked stunning. I felt beautiful and I was so happy that I made the choice to hire her for the special day. I had an early morning wedding and my makeup truly lasted the entire day. She was kind, professional and very easy to work with, allowing me to easily give her feedback during the trial so we could come up with the perfect look. She also traveled to my location even though I had a very small wedding party, which was a big plus compared to the other makeup artists I looked at. She is the best! Looking forward to using her services in the future.

Profile Picture Carolina, 2/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I’d give 10 stars if I could! In addition to being super talented and sweet, Dunia put together a world class team for my wedding party of 15 and ran everything with calm professionalism.

She’s an artist with a big heart and a pleasure to be with on your special day.

Profile Picture Kaytee, 2/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

If you want someone who you can trust to accentuate the best parts of you with makeup that lasts through rain, humidity, tears (lots and lots of ugly tears) and hundreds of kisses and hugs from family and friends, then hire Dunia to do your wedding makeup. She is a joy to get to know and will brighten your wedding day and preparation time, even if the heavens open and unleash a torrential downpour like they did on my wedding day. I was unphased because I knew how long Dunia's makeup lasts and that My face was in the best makeup artist's hands in South Florida! She does makeup for celebrities, tv, and commercials, so she is a true expert. Don't go with anyone else. Don't do your own makeup. Go with the Miami Makeup Artist: Dunia. She is an expert and will make you look even more beautiful than you already do and make you laugh while doing so! Look no further! Your search ends here! Thank you for everything, Dunia! (P.S. her team also provides hairstyling for your big day and they do an amazing job! Eileen did my hair and it looked beautiful!)

Profile Picture Dalisi, 12/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My original makeup artist for my wedding cancelled last minute and Dunia saved the day with AMAZING makeup that lasted long into the night. We didn't have time to do a trial and she still made me look perfect for my big day. She's the absolute best!

Profile Picture Farida, 12/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was beyond happy with my hair and makeup on my wedding day! Dunia and her team were absolutely amazing, and I will definitely be calling her again for all my future outings/events. She knew exactly what I wanted, and made me look incredible! Her team was really efficient in getting all 8 of us ready on time, and we all loved our looks! Can't thank you enough!! Best glamsquad EVER

Profile Picture Malorie, 11/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

After I got engaged one of the first things I immediately did was start searching for my wedding day makeup artist. I am very picky when it comes to my makeup so finding the best makeup artist in the Miami area was extremely important to me. After tons of research, I decided to hire Dunia for my engagement photoshoot session based on her amazing reviews and Instagram portfolio. And boy am I grateful I found her!!! Not only did my engagement photoshoot makeup came out UNREAL but the entire process from start to finish was flawless. Since that day, Dunia has done my mom's wedding makeup trial, my bridesmaids' wedding makeup and my wedding day makeup. Dunia's professionalism, kindness, unbelievable talent, and amazing team made my wedding vision come to life and I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day! Thank you Dunia for your amazing work and the friendship we have made along the way. I can't wait to continue to work with you for future events!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot describe how amazing Dunia and her team were. Dunia, you are truly talented and better yet, you do what you do with passion. Thank you for not only glamming me up on my wedding day, but making me feel like I had another friend with me. Your talent speaks for itself. Truly one of a kind.

Love, Jennifer

Tattoo Coverage
Maximum Group Size
8 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Dunia is outstanding! Unbelievable customer service, very sweet, determined and listens to her clients. She has mastered make up artistry to the max! Shading, blending, color matching, and sweet techniques. We highly recommend Dunia for all your makeup needs!! Whether its a wedding, a girls night out, holiday event or a simple get together or date night- Dunia is one of a kind!!

Events

Miami, FL 33186   See On Map
305-303-0810 (phone)
Miami Makeup Artist is a wedding Makeup and Hair Artist from Miami . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Miami Dade County, Broward County , and South Florida . Miami Makeup Artist is a professional wedding Makeup and Hair Artist that has been part of the South Florida wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in Wedding Makeup and Hair, Bridal Party Makeup, Mother of the Bride Makeup, Mother of the Bride Hair, Engagement photoshoot, MAC makeup, Ardell lashes, Eyebrow threading, Anastasia beverly hills, Miami Makeup artist, Bridal makeup and hair, hair and makeup, eyebrowa, lashes, makeup, maid of honor makeup, makeup party .