Knoxville, TN 37918 Map · Phone number

About Mia Photographers

Congratulations on Your Engagement!

We are totally about the fun and sincere moments of your day! Your story needs to be told in its own unique and memorable way and that's just what we do. Our styles can be considered photojournalism with strong emphasis on fine art portraiture.

We do in studio shoots but also love to shoot outdoors with natural lights. From nuptuals, to family and budoir photography, if you are looking for the traditional photographers, you should look elsewhere. But if you're looking for fun, creative and high energy, you've found us!

Are we reasonably priced? The answer is YES! The better question would be are we a good value for you lifelong memories? When budgeting for your Big Day the one thing you dont want to do is go with the lowest bidder. You want someone that will document your day and tell your story so that you can share with your kids and grandkids for years to come. Those images will last for many generations. You don't want to entrust this responsibility to Uncle Joe or your best friend's cousin with his new camera.

RoschMoore3807
RoschMoore3807
06362af989b4d2ef 1280763986159 BakerLowry1422

12 Reviews for Mia Photographers

Amy · Married on 05/30/2010

Everything was done on my time.

Sent on 07/26/2010

Katherine · Married on 04/10/2010

Mustapha was very easy to work with and we had a lot of fun with him. I feel like we got our money's worth working with him.

Sent on 07/23/2010

dana · Married on 10/10/2009

This guy was AWESOME! I absolutely loved his personality and the way he worked with me, my family and my bridesmaids & groomsmen! We had so much fun-everything from our engagement session downtown through the experience of our wedding and making our album.

What was so nice was that I was comfortable. I was comfortable working with him to make such awesome pictures and I was comfortable meeting with him because I actually did not feel pressured into buying things that I really either didn't want or need. (We met with a couple of other photographers around the same time and I couldn't get comfortable with them because it was all about them, what they talked about, what they expected, what they thought that we needed).

Ok, sorry to ramble on but I totally love this guy and would not have had my experience with a photographer any other way! (PS-My little sister is hiring him to do her wedding next year!)

Sent on 07/24/2010

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Mia Photographers FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs, Thank You Cards