Westerville, OH 43086 Map · Phone number

About Mia Jade Wedding Photojournalism

Mia Jade is a sister studio of Shannon Sano Photography, an international award winning photography studio. Mia Jade consists of Shannon's team of associate photographers. Each photographer has been hand selected and is considered by Shannon to be among the best of emerging wedding photographers in the industry.

Our photographers have a strong photojournalistic approach to wedding photography, and our goal is to capture your day exactly as it happens. Our pricing is simple and our images are timeless. We plan our coverage based on each couple's personality and desired look.

If you'd like more information, please don't hesitate to contact us.

DSC07432
4f9e5ebf344421c6 1314296079343 C155
C62

8 Reviews for Mia Jade Wedding Photojournalism

Andrea · Married on 06/15/2013

We loved working with Shannon and Jennifer for our wedding day. They were very helpful in the beginning and throughout the planning process. They were very responsive to our needs and questions leading up to the date! Also, the day of the wedding I was a bit nervous (i.e. with all of the business) and Jennifer did an amazing job keeping everything calm and flowing. The photos turned out beautifully! Also, a good value for the service that you receive!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Tara · Married on 10/13/2012

Mia Jade did an amazing job with both our engagement session, and the wedding day. When looking for a photographer, I was very specific about the type of pictures I wanted taken but I also didn't want to pay a fortune. I stumbled across this company, and everything was exactly what I wanted and completely afortable. Shannon was great at promptly responding to emails and questions. We worked with Tessa for both events, and she was absolutely amazing! She was fun and very easy going on the wedding day, which helped with decreasing any stress that I had that day. I received many compliments from my family and bridal party about Tessa, and her partner. The pictures turned out beautiful, and even better there were TONS of pictures to choose from. She did a great job about actually listening to the type of pictures that I wanted, and made sure not to take any of the cheesey poses that I didn't want. It was great to receive pictures that visually describe what you are actually like as a couple. Another big help, was that she did great job of keeping the timing of the event on perfect schedule. I would definately recommend Mia Jade to any couple!

Sent on 12/23/2012

Mimi · Married on 08/18/2012

Mia Jade was amazing! They did both our engagement shots and wedding photos. Both turned out beyond any expectations. Our friends and family loved our engagements shots and I can not wait to share our amazing wedding photos with them! Tessa and Amanda were so great to work with. They were incredibly professional but fun as well! My family loved them and they blended right in to our wedding! My only problem is narrowing down which fantastic photos I want hanging in our home! I recommend Mia Jade to anyone looking for amazing photos and amazing photographers!

Sent on 09/13/2012