Nutley, NJ 07110 Map · Phone number

About Mia Elle Studios

A few years back, after paying our dues with many photography studios, Erin and Dani decided to branch out and pursue our passions for ourselves. Erin started her own wedding photography studio, Erin H. Photography, and Dani created an album design service for professional photographers, My Storybook Romance.

After a few great years of success, we decided to come together to bring you Mia Elle Studios. A much anticipated collaboration of classy boudoir photography. Our #1 goal is to showcase every woman's inner and outer beauty while keeping your personality in tact. EVERY woman is beautiful and we promise to deliver a stunning representation of that. We all need to be pampered every now and then. And being women, our insecurities can get the best of us. Trust us, we know!

Our photo shoot will not only reveal your inner confidence, but will be a keepsake of amazing and beautiful you are... and that you can hold on to forever.

Follow Mia Elle Studios on

ehm2908
Composite002

11 Reviews for Mia Elle Studios

Christine · Married on 01/15/2016

I have no words. These two ladies were AMAZING. I didn't want them to leave....was genuinely sad. They are so talented and made me feel so comfortable. Not to mention the quality of images is beyond my expectations. If you are hesitant...DO IT!

Sent on 01/21/2016

Mia Elle Studios's reply:

You are the sweetest!! Thank you so much for the amazing review!

I recently did a boudoir shoot with Erin and Dani and I cannot recommend them enough! The shoot was so much fun. After two minutes with them, Erin and Dani feel like friends you've had forever. I also used their hair and makeup girls, who were just as fabulous. If you're thinking about doing a boudoir shoot, book it with them! You won't regret it. My pictures came out amazing!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Mia Elle Studios's reply:

Thank you!! Xoxox

Carolyn · Married on 12/31/2013

Erin and Dani were amazing to work with! I used their vendors for hair and make-up which was so fun! I was super nervous before everyone showed up for the shoot, but I quickly got over that and had the best time. My husband LOVED the photos and was so surprised! If anyone is contemplating doing a shoot it is so worth it!

Sent on 03/27/2014

Mia Elle Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Nutley, NJ, 07110 See on map