MIA BELLA ORIGINALS

White Oak, WV View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

Look us up online under our business name...Mia Bella Originals WV. The Wedding Planner Magazine for Southern WV is THRILLED to introduce Gail Ray as the newest addition to our Creative Team. Gail will be our Style Editor for The Southern West Virginia issue and we are so excited at the value she will add to our team. Gail was born and raised in Southern West Virginia and is the owner of Mia Bella Originals Interior Decorating and Event Planning. She knew from a young age that she loved design and had an innate talent for creating something from nothing. Planning and organizing is instinctive to Gail and complements her creative skills for event planning. Gail has a degree in Business Management, has worked in the Interior Design field for over fifteen years and has been planning events since her early twenties. She is a skilled carpenter, floral designer, seamstress and painter and uses these talents to tailor every project to her client’s needs.
Whether it is interior decorating or event planning, Gail attributes the success of her business to God and her ability to “see” something in everything, focus on her client’s vision and deliver positive results while keeping comfort, style and budget in balance.
Mia Bella Originals provides Full Event, Day-Of Coordinating and A-La-Carte packages for events including options for vintage cars, fireworks, butterfly releases and décor design. Be it a corporate or private event---linens, one-of-a-kind backdrops, furniture and accessories are all at your fingertips when choosing Gail Ray of Mia Bella Originals.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Alex
    Alex B. Married on 09/19/2020

Saved our Wedding!

As so many other brides can attest, planning a wedding during 2020 was extremely difficult due to Covid 19. The first four months planning my wedding was fun and easy! Soon after, Covid came and started throwing wrenches into everything. The biggest blow was when our original wedding venue cancelled on us 5 months prior to our wedding day. As we were panicking that our “perfect venue” was no longer an option, Josh Ruby from DJ Bravo Live contacted me stating he had heard what happened regarding our first venue and he had already taken it upon himself to locate two other venues that had our date available!! He went out of his way (without us contacting him) to find us a special place to have our wedding. And the place he found for us was INCREDIBLE!!! Just several days after my phone call with Josh, we were touring Mia Bella Grand. We agreed to use the venue the same day as the tour...and we would’ve been silly not to! The venue is absolutely stunning! The grounds are well-kept, the decorations and landscaping is tasteful and classy, and the elegant estate that sits on the property makes for the most beautiful backdrop for all of the photos. More importantly than the venue, the owner of the venue, Gail Ray, was an absolute Godsend for us. Due to Covid and my master procrastination skills, Gail had a ton of work to do to make our wedding happen in 4 short months...and she did it. She exceeded our expectations. Gail is extremely organized and efficient. She misses no detail and doesn’t let the bride miss any detail. There were an exhausting amount of things I never would have thought of if it weren’t for her. She created the most memorable, beautiful, and successful wedding day I could’ve dreamed of. She is a master at what she does and I would recommend her to plan ANYONE’S wedding. Gail is incredibly sweet and easy to work with and she will handle any hiccup with grace. 5 stars but Gail and Mia Bella Grand deserve more!

MIA BELLA ORIGINALS's reply:

Wow, Alex! What a great review and it definitely made me tear up! I loved working with you and am so happy that something so great came out of an initial heartbreak. Your wedding was one of my favorites and I consider you and Matt, new friends of mine. My team thanks you and I thank you for this review! Much love and prayers for a long and crazy happy marriage!
  • Madison
    Madison Married on 08/17/2019

Best wedding ever

Gail and her team made my day such a breeze.. I had so many people tell me all day that I was the most laid back, calm bride they’ve ever seen, but I couldn’t have been that way without her. I told her what I wanted and she ran with it and made it the most beautiful and spectacular thing I could have EVER imagined!

MIA BELLA ORIGINALS's reply:

Madison, you are the sweetest! I loved planning, designing and working your wedding and my whole team said they enjoyed you all! Thank you for trusting me with your wedding and for giving us such a great review! Love and prayers!
  • Karissa
    Karissa W. Married on 06/29/2019

Perfect Perfect Perfect!!!

Gail and her Mia Bella crew were phenomenal and made my day so special! She took my vision of a vintage wedding and made it come alive! MANY guests told me I was the most laid back and calm bride they’ve ever seen, & I told them if it wasn’t for Gail and her team, I wouldn’t be! Any need I had or request I gave was fulfilled! The crew was so sweet, respectful, and fun! Her venue was GORGEOUS and added so much perfect detail to my vintage themed wedding! I could not have asked for a better venue and wedding planner, I am beyond blessed!!

MIA BELLA ORIGINALS's reply:

Thank-you, Karissa! You are a sweetheart and it was out pleasure to work with you! Love and prayers for a happily ever after!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Andrew & Chelsea
    23 photos · 07/09/2017

Melissa Kincaid Photography Melissa Kincaid Photography Wedding Photographers

MIA BELLA ORIGINALS is superior at what she does! She can take a brides vision and make it a reality! Highly, highly reccomend!

BRAVO-Live DJ BRAVO-Live DJ Wedding DJs

BRAVO~Live DJ absolutely LOVES working with Mia Bella Originals! Gail is the best...hands down! The whole team at Mia Bella works so hard to make sure everything is 100% perfect for their clients. And Gail has of the most precise "eye for design" I've ever seen. Not only can you rest assured that Mia Bella will do everything they say they will...but I contend they will go above and beyond!!! And the best part is, the whole staff is so fun, friendly, and easy work with - that you'll forget all your worries, and just able to relax knowing that Mia Bella Originals has "got this." Don't hesitate to contact me, Joshua Ruby, if you need more information: 3041-421-6916 / jruby@bravolivedj.com

Elevated Media Elevated Media Wedding Videographers

Mia Bella is great to work with! Her designs are very original and extremely creative. As a videographer we look for content to film and Mia Bella makes it easy to get great wedding footage. I always look forward to working with Gail Ray and her team.

White Oak, WV, 25989

10:00 am - 7:00 pm, Mon - Sat
Location of (MIA BELLA ORIGINALS)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding