Mi Vintage Rentals

5463 NW 72 AVE, Miami, FL 33166 Map · Phone number

About Mi Vintage Rentals

Mi Vintage offers high quality Wedding & Event rentals in South Florida (and anywhere else our box truck can travel to) for several years now! We strive to provide the most stunning pieces along with the best customer service we know our clients deserve! We specialize in rustic, vintage, bohemian, eclectic and modern-vintage décor. We offer a vast selection of tables, chairs, linens, upholstery, furnishings, backdrops plus other specialty items you won’t find anywhere else! When you choose Mi Vintage, know that you are counting with a team of professionals who will do whatever it takes to make your event successful!

We offer a vast selection of tables, chairs, linens, upholstery, bars, vintage furnishings and backdrops plus other specialty items you won't find anywhere else. New pieces are brought in montly and we take annual shopping trips across the states which keeps our inventory fresh and up to date with the latest trends! When you choose Mi Vintage as your specialty rentals provider, you don't just get rentals, you get peace of mind; knowing that you are counting on a team of professionals who will do whatever it takes to make your event successful!

Let us help turn your inspiration board into a reality! Make an appointment today & come see our lovelies for yourself! Don’t forget to ask for our bubbly!

Follow Mi Vintage Rentals on

Mi Vintage Rentals 5
Mi Vintage Rentals 6
Mi Vintage Rentals 7

Lulu · Married on 01/12/2019

Mi Vintage is absolutely amazing in every way! From their beautiful selection to incredible attention they give to every detail! When we started planning her special Quinces event, we knew there was no other vendor for us. The beautiful birthday party took place on June 16, 2018 and it was perfect in every way! Liz is such a sweetheart and made my fiance's daughters Quinces candy station even more incredible than we could have imagined! I'm so happy to have met her years ago and will continue to use Mi Vintage for all of our rentals and events for years to come! Our next event is our wedding in January 2019 and we'll most definitely be using her again! Thank you for being so wonderful!

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Mi Vintage Rentals 8
    Mi Vintage Rentals 9
    Mi Vintage Rentals 10
    Mi Vintage Rentals 11

Mi Vintage Rentals's reply:

Lulu, thanks so much for always trusting us with your special occasions. It is always a pleasure working with you! Looking forward to sharing many more memories together!
  • Yaimara

Yaimara · Married on 12/16/2018

They were amazing!

Liz and everyone from the Mi Vintage we’re beyond amazing during my whole wedding planning. They were always so helpful, and patient when accommodating all my changes. They made sure everything I wanted was exactly how I envisioned it! When I walked into my venue, I was in awe with how beautiful each and every single one of their pieces looked. The green grass wall backdrop was my absolute favorite piece from our wedding, it was beyond beautiful! I will definintely be back for future events! Thank you for making our wedding more then what we ever envisioned it will be with your gorgeous pieces!

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Mi Vintage Rentals 12
    Mi Vintage Rentals 13
    Mi Vintage Rentals 14
    Mi Vintage Rentals 15
    Mi Vintage Rentals 16

Mi Vintage Rentals's reply:

Yaimara, you were such a sweet bride to work with. It was truly a pleasure and a great honor to be part of your special day! Thanks so much for your kind words. We look forward to helping you out in future events!
  • Dulce

Dulcemaria · Married on 12/01/2018

Great communication and unique pieces

This company was recommended to me by several persons including my florist and they certainly did not disappoint. From the initial meeting they took me into the warehouse to show me all of the possible pieces and alternatives for my wedding day. Their selection of pieces is beyond compare. You won't find anything else like them. They also had a custom made sign for me which I had requested. This made my life easier by allowing me to go to one vendor for all my needs. Their pieces were all beautiful but by far my favorite setup was my dessert buffet which was just stunning.

I must also comment positively on the communication which was excellent. I needed pieces added several times and they were responsive and quick to make any necessary changes. A wonderful experience all around!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Mi Vintage Rentals's reply:

Dulce, Thanks so much for your review! Your wedding was gorgeous and we're just so happy to have been part of it! Wishing you and your hubby a lifetime of love and happiness!

Mi Vintage Rentals FAQ

• What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), Props

• Events by Gigi
    Events by Gigi Wedding Planners

The team at MiVintage is AMAZING, from the moment you start working together up until after the event that they send that Thank You email they are truly wonderful to work with. Their inventory is not only beautiful but kept in wonderful condition, they carefully set up on event date and overall a true joy to work with! #EventsbyGigi loves MiVintage!!

• Nery's Flowers
    Nery's Flowers Wedding Florists

Mi Vintage has the best, most beautiful peices at very competitive prices. The owner, Liz, loves what she does and is happy to give you fabulous ideas since she is familiar with every last piece of inventory she has. Highly recommended!

• Bella Lilly Studio
    Bella Lilly Studio Wedding Florists

LOVE them! Mi Vintage has the most amazing pieces of antique and vintage furniture in South Florida. Paired with Liz and Yerandy's friendliness and willingness to work with each client to achieve their dream wedding and you've got a winning and up and coming rental company.

• 5463 NW 72 AVE Miami, FL, 33166 See on map
    786-499-3110 (Phone number)
    OFFICE HOURS Mon, Tues, Thurs (10am-4pm) Wed (10am-7pm) Fri (10am-2pm) Meetings are held by APPOINTMENT ONLY on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Please call or email us to make an appointment today and sip on some bubbly while touring our showroom!