Pleasanton, CA 94588 Map · Phone number

web9a
web9c
web9d

10 Reviews for MGM Photography

Michael from MGM photography was AMAZING!! SO FRIENDLY, He is so nice, you won't regret your investment. My husband and I fell in love with him in 10 mins meeting him. I already planned on using him for my pregnancy photos, baby photos, whatever. I have him for life.... And you will fall in love with him also... Book him. So affordable, quality is beyond great!!! Muah to Michael M.

desiree · Married on 06/12/2011

great would use again. I love all my pics.

Megan · Married on 06/11/2011

Michael was our favorite vendor. He went way above and beyond the call of duty for a very reasonable price. He took photos at our Hindu wedding on December 11, 2010 (which was small-about 15 people- and at our home in Hayward), our engagement session at Lake Chabot (for no extra charge), and our June 11, 2011 American wedding at the UC Berkeley Botanical Garden. All of the photos came out great and we love the magazine style album he prepared for us that combines all three occasions. When we were searching for a photographer for our wedding(s), many of them were out of our price range or didn't have a good quality of work. Michael has reasonable prices without comprimising on quality. He is also willing to work on an individual packadge/price that works for you. He is very responsive to phone calls and emails, (on one occasion even responding briefly when he is occupied at another event!). Michael is kind, humble and easy to work with. He puts people at ease while managing to arrange them for the best possible photo outcomes. Also, our videographer specifically told me that Michael was easy to work with. Finally, as I said in the beginning, who goes beyound basic expectations. One example of this is he helped to fasten botonneires and crosages on our wedding day! We would recommend Michael to anyone looking for a photographer.

Megan & Nikhil