Castro Valley, CA 94546 Map · Phone number
1 review

About MGM Photography

Photography is an art form and a talent that many desire but only a few possess. I am a photographic artist who is as passionate about your wedding as you are. When I photograph your wedding it will always tell a unique story.

I first became interested in photography at the age of nine years when I was living with my family in the Philippines. As a young boy, my first camera was an antiquated, generic, 110 film camera.

But regardless how antiquated the camera was, I always found it to be sufficient to capture the photograph I wanted. At that time, film was difficult to obtain since affordability was an issue. Although the interest of photography was always in my heart, it was limited only by the lack of equipment. Through perseverance and hard work I was eventually able to save enough money to purchase the technologically advanced equipment I required and thus begin to pursue my photography career. My photography interests are wide-spread, spanning from newspapers and magazines to yearbooks, family portraits and wedding photography.

Photography is an intrinsic part of my being and I am very passionate about the artistic qualities of my photography. The marriage of my photography skills and my artistic abilities result in breathtaking and unforgettable photographs that you and your family will enjoy for many years and generations to come.

Other couples have also viewed

• Julia Malysheva Photography
Intro1164

1 Reviews for MGM Photography

• Irene

Irene · Married on 01/03/2012

We are so pleased with the pictures MGM work is amazing! Loved how he captured the essence of our wedding and whenever we see the photographs it takes us back in time as if it were our wedding day again. Thank you so much for creating images we will enjoy and cherish for a lifetime, He made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. He captured every detail about our wedding that we wanted, and more. Our family and friends that are in our country were not here but thru the pictures they got a view of our day and they took pleasure in seeing them.
    The picture quality and the professionalism exceeded our expectations, and we are so happy we picked MGM as our photographer.

Sent on 01/09/2012

MGM Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Negatives
    Prints
    Proofs

• Castro Valley, 94546 See on map
    Location of (MGM Photography)