Van Nuys, CA 91401 Map · Phone number

About mg4beauty

For pricing, go to my website tab and click on link which will take you directly to my pricing form that you can enlarge.

Please contact me via email at ghgm@sbcglobal.net.

I have been in the beauty industry for well over 20 years. Originally from the east coast. I worked in salons in New Jersey where I was known for my special occasion hair. I have been in Los Angeles since 1997 incorporating my years of experience in Makeup and Hair. Whatever the style you are looking for, I take great pride in my work and in making sure that you are happy with the final result. Some of you may recognize me as an actress and as an actress will have makeup and hair done for me on set. I know when the scene calls for me to look my best, I want to know that I can trust the makeup artist to do what is necessary. You may ask, what does that have to do with my being a bride. I feel that the same holds true, no matter what, you want to feel confident that the look you want will develop and that the look will last throughout the day. On the day of your wedding, I travel to the location of your choice to make you feel as stress free as possible. Also having your friends and family there makes for a fun experience and a day to remember.

• Beauty by KBW
149165602108 0 ALB
Shaw0343

1 Reviews for mg4beauty

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2006

Marilyn did a great job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. I felt like a million bucks. I love how I looked on the day of and also in the photos.

Sent on 01/27/2010

mg4beauty FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations