Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Mezza Voce Acoustic Trio

Mezza Voce is an accomplished acoustic trio that delivers a fun and energetic experience to any event. Members Matt Crow, Shep Taylor and Angela Garrity have a combined experience of over 35 years of playing live performances. This group has performed all over North Carolina, Virginia, and South Carolina at weddings, country clubs, festivals, private parties and your favorite local venues. The name may say acoustic, the experience is anything but, bringing a full band sound to every event with a diverse set list that pleases all ages. Our music spans from the fifties to current day, making Mezza Voce  the perfect group for any event.

Categories: Wedding Band

Regions serviced: Raleigh

2 Reviews for Mezza Voce Acoustic Trio

Seriously such an amazing wedding band! Mezza Voce played our wedding on 5.10.14 and we couldn't have been more impressed. We live in Charlotte but were visiting Greensboro and randomly saw them play at Greys Tavern with some friends. My then-fiance said "this would be a good wedding band!" and I am SO glad that thought popped into his head! We had RAVE reviews from all our guests, everyone kept asking their name and where they were from. Angela is the lead singer and she sort of manages everything and she is super easy to work with -- all about making the bride and groom happy -- and totally understanding of wedding stress and how busy you can be. She works a lot through email too which was super helpful for me with my work schedule! They dressed really nice for the wedding and were plenty loud even though they are a trio. We had a 200+ person wedding and it was PLENTY of volume and excitement and fun! We really can't say enough positive things about Mezza Voce!

Profile Picture User3623758, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

Angela and the band were very professional to work with. She was very helpful with suggestions and was open to anything that I asked. I highly recommend for your event.

Profile Picture Stacy, 10/14/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Mezza Voce Acoustic Trio Pricing

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Peak Season: