Cancun, MX MX 0000Z Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Mexico Rabbi

Hi! I am Rabbi Stephen Spiegel and I am an ordained rabbi who performs wedding ceremonies in Mexico. I will help you create and officiate at your Traditional Jewish Wedding, Contemporary Jewish Wedding or Jewish Interfaith Wedding ceremony in Mexico.Your ceremony will be warm, very inclusive and reflect your own personal feelings. I will be your personal Rabbi and together we will create the ceremony of your dreams.

31 Reviews for Mexico Rabbi

Mila · Married on 04/20/2018

Rabbi Stephen Spiegel was wonderful! He catered to our needs 100% and delivered a very appropriate ceremony. We were very happy with his services.

• ness

ness · Married on 01/21/2017

Rabbi Stephen Spiegel turned my wedding ceremony into the best ceremony any guest has ever been to. We were all crying and laughing at the same time. My guest were moved by the way he handled the ceremony but my husband and I were beyond touched with all the wisdom and kind words he shared with everyone there. the whole process with him was amazing but words can't express how amazing my wedding was because of him. I'm Jewish and my husband is Catholic and he made two families all come together in one belief. I wish I could relive that ceremony everyday of my because he made it so special. He is truly the best and you can't go wrong with making him part of your day!

Award

Mexico Rabbi FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Jewish
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.

Real Weddings

• Runaway Bride Destination Weddings
    Runaway Bride Destination Weddings Wedding Planners

What can I saw about Rabbi Steve that would even do justice to how amazing he is? He truly is the best of the BEST!! My company does multiple weddings in the Riviera Maya annually and he is our FAVORITE Rabbi! If you're looking for an Officiant who is professional, personable and willing to customize your ceremony to make it your own.... look no further!

• Jaime Glez Photography
    Jaime Glez Photography Wedding Photographers

If you are having a jewish wedding in mexico you couldn´t find a better Rabbi. Steve has a great personality and is very charming and wise. I highly recommend him!

• Playa del Carmen, See on map
    888-593-8486 (Phone number)
    954-214-9719 (Other Phone Number)