1924 Birchwood Ave, Troy, MI 48083 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Metro Party Bus and Limousine

As a family owned and operated company we at Metro Party Bus and Limousine understand how important your wedding day is. That is why we strive to provide excellent service with affordable prices. From our professional chauffers to our clean and reliable vehicles a wedding booked with Metro Party Bus and Limousine is one to remember. We can provide vehicles for any size group, our party buses range in size from 6  passengers to 45 passengers.  All of our wedding packages also inlcude ice, cups, bottled water, and champagne.

• ALLSTAR Chauffeured Services
Photos 11 Photos
Videos 4 Videos

4 Reviews for Metro Party Bus and Limousine

Mike · Married on 06/13/2015

Loved my experience with this company, I used them for my bachelor party and my wedding and have nothing but great things to say. They made us feel like our wedding day was as important to them as it was to my wife and I. I have rented from many companies in the past and Metro Party Bus will be the only company I rent from in the future.

Sent on 07/06/2015

Awesome service Driver was 30 min early and got all the paperwork out the way and even ran to the store and bought another 2 Bottles of champagne for us since we had more people .

The Bus was Great , clean and WoW is all i can say. Great sound system the music was so clear and even .Seating was spacious and decorative . the drive was very smooth.

Our Driver was very eccentric and friendly . He let my now wife even sit in driver seat and posed for a runaway bride photo .

I will definitely be calling them back in the future for any of our transportation needs . Wish I could give them more stars !!!

Sent on 06/04/2014

C · Married on 11/05/2011

We went through Metro-Party Bus but we wanted a smaller limo for 6 to 8 so they recommended us to Pete's Limo who they work with ~ awesome experience. Everything was clean and perfect. We were treated like royalty. I could not have asked for a better company to work with!!

Sent on 11/26/2011

• 1924 Birchwood Ave Troy, 48083 See on map
    Location of (Metro Party Bus and Limousine)