Methven Family Vineyards

Dayton, OR View map

Kelsi Married on 08/18/2018
    I cannot say enough amazing things about this venue!!! Before we even decided to use them for our venue, they would go above and beyond every time we were there!!! From the second we were there, we knew they were it!

Jill, Will and the whole crew are absolutely AMAZING! So accommodating in every way. Jill is absolutely OUTSTANDING!!!! Our wedding would not have been the same without her.

Best decision ever made!! They’ll forever be like family to us, and now we’re wine club members and get to see our venue more often.
  • User1537208 2+ years ago
    I was so impressed with Cory and Shannon at Methven Family Vineyards. This duo went above and beyond with helping me plan my wedding. Not only did I think the value was phenomenal, but there were so many options and perks when getting married there. They were always in touch, answered any questions in a timely manner and took time out to meet personally for a breakdown over coffee! I loved my experience there. So much so, that I still go visit and taste their delicious winesl! Well worth 5 stars.
    Megan Married on 09/08/2012
    Having our wedding Methven was one of the best wedding decisions that we made. Not only was the location spectacular, and everything that we wanted, but the staff was outstanding. Shannnon was incredible, always reassuring, extremely helpful, responsive, accommodating and an absolute pleasure to work with. I cannot recommend Methven enough.
    We had a specific vision of how we wanted our vineyard wedding to be, and in all of our searching, Methven was the place that truly listened to what we wanted, and was flexible enough to help make it happen. We chose to have our ceremony in between the vines in the “tractor path”. A week before the wedding I called Methvven to check on how the ground situation was looking. Per usual Shannon was reassuring that it would be mowed by the time of the event, and even took a picture of it and sent it to me!

Pricing

Methven Family Vineyards Price Rates

11400 SE Westland Ln Dayton, OR, 97201
Location of (Methven Family Vineyards)

Methven Family Vineyards frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Methven Family Vineyards?

Methven Family Vineyards includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Chairs
  • Clean Up
  • Event Planning
  • Glassware
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

What are the most important characteristics of Methven Family Vineyards in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Methven Family Vineyards for wedding events is known for:
  • Winery

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Methven Family Vineyards for wedding events?

Methven Family Vineyards offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Methven Family Vineyards offer?

Methven Family Vineyards offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party

What services does Methven Family Vineyards offer for wedding events?

Methven Family Vineyards offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Accommodations
  • Event Planner
  • Event Rentals
  • Lighting / Sound

What furniture and decorations does Methven Family Vineyards have available for wedding events?

Methven Family Vineyards offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Altar/Arch
  • Audio Equipment
  • Chairs
  • Dance Floor
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Methven Family Vineyards and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Methven Family Vineyards is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding

Wedding Venues