900 ne 81 ave, Portland, OR 97213 Map · Phone number

About METAL + MOSS floral design

Seasonal and ethereal flowers for weddings, celebrations and gatherings.

Lovers of art using flowers as our medium. Observers of nature speaking in blooms. We create works of art that tell a story. Capturing movement and motion, life cycles and seasons. Our aesthetic is like our philosophy on life: wild, fascinating and intricate. Our design is based on rich textures, intriguing and uncommon blossoms and modern color stories. We create environments and experiences with our floral styling, bringing wonder and joy to you and your guests.

Follow METAL + MOSS floral design on

METAL + MOSS floral design 6
METAL + MOSS floral design 7

Emily · Married on 07/20/2019

Gorgeous florals

I can’t say enough WONDERFUL things about Metal and Moss! Not only is Britlyn an amazing artist with her craft, but she’s just a lovely person all around! For someone like me who originally didn’t even want to mess with florals, Britlyn’s work inspired me to come up with even more ideas I wanted for my wedding and she executed any detail I wanted without me having to worry or stress at all. Every step of the process with Britlyn was positive and seamless. She was professional, responsive and made my vision for my wedding florals even better than I had imaged. I honestly loved every part of Britlyn’s amazing floral design for our wedding and can’t wait to take one of her workshops when I’m in town in Portland!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Shelly Doolittle · Married on 06/01/2019

Metal and Moss knee just what we were looking for!

I don't even know where to begin, I was so blown away by Britlyn's work for our wedding! Our wedding was held in Portsmouth, NH and Britlyn contacted local farms in the area and brought in the most beautiful flowers in shades of purple. Although we didn't give her much direction as to what we wanted, just romantic and whimsical, she did exactly what we hoped but couldn't quite put into words. Her use of simple, elegant forms like tulips mixed with wild bleeding hearts, lilac, and lily of the valley found on site it was like a dream. We wanted the flowers to be the main decoration through out and man, they were just beautiful.

Our family/guests all complimented the flowers and how they fit so nicely with our backyard wedding and added that elegant touch.

I would highly recommend Metal & Moss!!!

All photos done by Jordyn Wiley Photography

METAL + MOSS floral design 18
    METAL + MOSS floral design 19
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 10/09/2016

I was overwhelmed by the possibility of how much flowers would cost at my wedding. Every place I went to was at least three-five grand just for the basics- a bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, centerpieces, a flower crown, and an arrangement for the top of the fireplace we got married in front of. I was about to go to a wholesale market and arrange my flowers the day before. But a friend of mine reccomended them and my anxiety was gone. They had beautiful, original ideas for my wedding and everything was really affordable! They were very communicative, very helpful, and pleasant the whole time through! They showed up on time, all smiles, and I can’t even describe how beautiful everything was. My jaw dropped when I entered our space- they went above and beyond. They made our special day even more special! Seriously- would reccomend a hundred times!

Sent on 08/24/2018

METAL + MOSS floral design's reply:

We're so thrilled to hear how happy you were with your wedding flowers! Thank you for trusting us to be a part of your special day!

METAL + MOSS floral design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,700.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Vintage

• 900 ne 81 ave Portland, OR, 97213 See on map