Mersadi Olson Photography

Honolulu, Honolulu, HI 96797 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Mersadi Olson Photography

Mersadi Olson Photography is wedding photography company based in Honolulu, Hawaii. Owner Mersadi believes that connecting and creating go hand-in-hand, so she loves getting to know her clients and their stories. Each session is about capturing the happiness, love, and emotions shared between partners on their big day. Mersadi focuses on capturing the real, raw, and messy parts of each wedding so that couples and their loved ones can relive the memories for years to come.

Mersadi Olson Photography utilizes a natural style of photography to accurately document every detail of weddings. She is dedicated to making sure that every special moment is captured. She utilizes second shooters, and is happy to work additional hours and travel to multiple locations. Covered by liability insurance, she only books one event per day to let clients know that they are receiving her full and undivided attention. She is also happy to travel for destination weddings. In addition to the wedding day, Mersadi Olson Photography welcomes clients to schedule engagement and trash-the-dress shoots. Her final images are always high-resolution, and delivered as digital files and in albums.

Follow Mersadi Olson Photography on

Mersadi Olson Photography 4
Mersadi Olson Photography 5
Mersadi Olson Photography 6

Jenifer Chipman · Married on 12/11/2018

Mersadi captured our day perfectly.

With such s large party I thought We would be lucky to get a few photos we loved. Our day was amazing and our photos take me right back and I am able to relive it. Mersadi was patient and able to pull all the personality of our group and fun of the day into our photos. Simply amazing.

• MaLeah

MaLeah · Married on 10/20/2018

I'll never forgot my trip to Hawaii! Amazing photographer!

My husband and I took a trip to Hawaii for our honeymoon over New Year's. I found Mersadi's photography work online, and thought she would be perfect to take some honeymoon photos of us! Mersadi was punctual and professional, and her personality was amazing to work with! She was super helpful with finding a great location and communicating with me leading up to the appointment, and she took the most incredible shots! I would highly recommend her, and I will be making it a point to come back with my entire family, and will be contacting her again! We can't thank her enough!

Mersadi Olson Photography 10
    Mersadi Olson Photography 11
    Mersadi Olson Photography 12

Mersadi Olson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files