3508 Woodland Drive, Andover, MN 55304 Map · Phone number

About Merryweather Weddings + Events

...let us show you... Every bride and groom deserve to have a day where their dreams come true. Let us help you ensure that your special day is remembered for years to come. We offer the unique ability to remove the stress and headaches from your MN, WI or destination wedding day by thinking about every detail beforehand. We will work with you and your fiancé, as well as with your vendors and loved ones to help pull every important element together. On your wedding day, we will make sure things progress smoothly so that you can enjoy all the day has to offer. It is our goal that, once everything is over and you are blissfully enjoying married life, you look back on your wedding with excitement, love, fond memories and a sense of pride.

Follow Merryweather Weddings + Events on

i kznwksb xl
i pkrdvvr xl
i pdlwwbz xl
i kznwksb xl

2 Reviews for Merryweather Weddings + Events

Joe · Married on 08/31/2018

I had the opportunity to work with Merryweather Weddings + Events as a DJ and the experience was fantastic from start to finish. I've DJed hundreds of weddings (Day One DJ) and am always shocked by how little 90% of "wedding planners" do. I'm literally not even contacted by most of them, and I see the DJ as one of the most pivotal vendors that can make or break a wedding. Obviously I'm biased though...

Either way, this is the real deal. They DO STUFF and work with other vendors to make sure the night goes off without a hitch!

Sent on 09/05/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/25/2016

Chelsea and Krystle did a fabulous job helping me with my wedding! The timeline they created helped keep not only me, but the rest of my wedding party and staff informed and on time. They were there to answer every single one of my crazy questions and reassured me over and over and over again that I was exactly at the place in my planning process that I needed to be in. My family is large and hard to deal with, but they handled them wonderfully and professionally! Any hiccups that happened during the wedding I found out about later because they handled them with ease and kept the stress off me. I had the wedding of my dreams thanks to Merryweather Weddings!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Merryweather Weddings + Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Eric Vest Photography, Inc.
    Eric Vest Photography, Inc. Wedding Photographers

I don't even know where to start! When you hire Merryweather you are insuring that you will be able to just relax and enjoy your wedding day! Chelsea is so experienced that she not only keeps up with everything as it happens, she predicts scenarios before they happen and adjusts to make everything flow smoothly! I have worked with many many wedding planners - Merryweather not only stands out but is the planner you should book!

• 3508 Woodland Drive Andover, 55304 See on map
    6512469970 (Other Phone Number)