About Merry Invites

Beautiful Stationery for your Special Events

In Studio or online at www.merryinvites.com. Providing beautiful, fresh and elegant invitations and stationery for weddings, parties, bridal and baby showers, graduation, Christmas and holiday photo cards and personalized notes. We enjoy helping you find the perfect look and style to announce your special event.

Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/merryinvitations to keep up with our current products, sales and promotions!     Like us to get our discount code!

Contact us:

Assembly (1)
Design (1)
Embossed (1)
Printing (1)

We met Lori during our first bridal expo experience. We saw her booth, and we already have eyed on some possible designs already. When we came to her house to discuss more about our invitations, she was able to laid out her books ready for us. She's a delight to work with. Her price is reasonable, she even gave us a discount. We truly appreciate her personal note of congratulations when we picked up our sets of invitations. Lori made our invitations, programs, wedding favor tags and prayer cards. It's a pleasant experience to meet such a Christian lady, and to have an interesting conversation about life and politics with her husband too. We highly recommend her!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Chrissy, 12/20/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Printing

I met Lori/Merry Invites at a bridal show in 2014. I started looking through her books of invites and knew exactly the one I wanted when I saw it! I set up an appointment with her and she even told me about a great sale going on so I could get the best deal! When I met with her she had the book opened up to the invitation set I wanted. I think it says a lot that she remembered which set I liked and colors. We made an account and set up the invitations with our names and colors! they were ordered within 30 minutes of us arriving at her house! She is great to work with and responds qucikly to e-mails! I would highly recommend her and I hope to be able to use her when I need thank you cards or any other invitations.

Profile Picture User4746166, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Lori of Merry Invites is great to work with. Creative, helpful, and responsive. We actually used her for Christmas cards (she can do it all). You will not regret working with her. Greg E.

Profile Picture User3862504, 2+ years ago, 1 Review