Birmingham, MI 48009 Map · Phone number

About Merritt Rosenthal Designs

I am in the business of real life fairy tales. Missing rings, forgotten marriage licenses and limos broken down on the side of the road do not exist in fairy tales and therefore do not exist for my clients. My name is Merritt Rosenthal and I am a wedding planner. But any good wedding planner is far more than just a planner of weddings. That is to say, after the tables are set and the makeup is done and the vows are safely enclosed in a jacket pocket, I am your best friend, your confidant, your over the counter-pharmacist, your occassional seamstress, your frequent babysitter of the young, the old and the out of place and most prominently, a firefighter. The most amazing thing about it though, is that if I do my job right, you will hardly remember I was ever even there because you were too wrapped up in your fairy tale to worry or care about the details that I obsess over. And that's my reward, your happiness on your special day.I am in the business of real life fairy tales. Missing rings, forgotten marriage licenses and limos broken down on the side of the road do not exist in fairy tales and therefore do not exist for my clients. My name is Merritt Rosenthal and I am a wedding planner. But any good wedding planner is far more than just a planner of weddings. That is to say, after the tables are set and the makeup is done and the vows are safely enclosed in a jacket pocket, I am your best friend, your confidant, your over the counter-pharmacist, your occassional seamstress, your frequent babysitter of the young, the old and the out of place and most prominently, a firefighter. The most amazing thing about it though, is that if I do my job right, you will hardly remember I was ever even there because you were too wrapped up in your fairy tale to worry or care about the details that I obsess over. And that's my reward, your happiness on your special day.

891ccf69874da866 1216669258987 KEN 2551
Wedding ceremony
Wedding ceremony
Centerpiece
Centerpiece
891ccf69874da866 1216669258987 KEN 2551

3 Reviews for Merritt Rosenthal Designs

Jody · Married on 05/26/2013

Merritt Rosenthal is a great event planner. She is extremely organized, and attentive to all event needs, from big picture ideas, minor details, daily emails with quick responses and everything in between. I'm a tough critic, since I am a corporate event planner by trade, but Merritt has far exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Lauren · Married on 01/17/2009

Merritt was wonderful to work with. She was on top of everything and went above and beyond the call of duty.

Sent on 02/18/2009
  • User2035110 · 2+ years ago

Our wedding planner, Merritt Rosenthal made sure everything was perfectly executed coordinating with the camp directors and their team. It was a dream wedding for us, we wanted our guests to experience what we had been so fortunate to experience for many summers of our lives! We thought, wouldn't it be cool to get our friends and family to spend a weekend at camp while we get married. It was not a typical wedding by an means... and we think she went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect- which it was!! She has an incredible aura - very calm and sweet yet super efficient. We would recommend her to anyone looking for skilled event planner.

Sent on 07/09/2013