About Merlili Bridal Boutique

Individual. Inspired. Innovative.

…Individuality Reflected
…Inspired by Love
…Innovative Designers

Upon walking in, you'll find, Merlili is unlike any other bridal salon. You'll be surrounded with an eclectic collection of bridal gowns. Each carefully selected with the utmost attention to detail, quality and style. Our warm and caring staff has over 20 years experience helping brides select the perfect gown for that special day. We take the time to understand your vision and translate it into a look that is ultimately you.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Garters (1)
Hair Accessories (1)
Jewelry (1)
Sample Gowns (1)

Marta Marta Marta!!! This lady right here!!! Ok let me gather my thoughts...lol...My mother and I decided to go to Miracle Mile to shop for my wedding gown. From the moment I walked through the door Marta greeted me with a smile and the warmest heart a bride could ask for. I pulled about 7 or 8 dresses and Marta helped me get into all of them, I felt like I was being dressed by my Latin Godmother. Then when I tried on THE ONE her and I looked at each other in the dressing room and said "This is It". I showed my mom the dress and she agreed but I thought it was too soon to decide (Merlili was only the 2nd dress shop I'd been to). So I walked out the store and went next door with Marta's voice in my head saying "you're going to come right back," and boy was she right. I walked into my 3rd dress shop and nothing compared to the service and dress selection like the one I encountered at Merlili. I went back the same day with a smile on my face tried on the same dress for the 3rd time and said YES! this is it!.

To future brides don't get lost in going into every store on Miracle Mile. Just walk into Merlili and you're bound to find the designer and style you're looking for. And trust me if it doesn't fit you well, Marta will tell you :-)

I can't wait to go back for my fitting!

Profile Picture Gail-Marie, 11/6/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

Everyone at Merlili was an absolute pleasure to work with from day one! They helped me pick out a dress that was a perfect fit for me, were patient and kind throughout the entire process and didn't push me to choose a dress that didn't look perfect! They were so nice and friendly and were genuinely excited for my wedding! They have a wonderful selection of dresses (I wish I could have left home with all of them!) and such sweet customer service unlike anywhere else in that area. I've recommended them to several brides already and everyone has been pleased with their selection and service.

Profile Picture Leslie, 2/20/16, 2 Reviews

1 ENDORSEMENT

Events

356 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables, FL 33134   See On Map
305-476-1715 (phone)
Monday & Wednesday 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Sunday Closed
Merlili Bridal Boutique is a wedding gown boutique from Coral Gables, FL servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach. Merlili Bridal Boutique is a professional Bridal Boutique that has been part of the Miami wedding industry since 2003 specializing in Bridal Gowns.