About Merle Norman Cosmetics & Spa

Let Merle Norman Make Your Day Special!

WELCOME to Merle Norman Albuquerque

With a skin care line for all skin types and specialty lines for both troubled and sensitive skin, Merle Norman is the leader in new products designed to enhance radiance, minimize fine lines and wrinkles, and add elasticity and hydration to your skin. Our studio carries over 57 different skin care products and nine foundation lines including a complete line of mineral foundations, powders, and blushes so that we can provide you with the right products and price for your skin care and beauty needs.

Merle Norman Makeover and Skin Care Consultations
Using the exclusive line of Merle Norman Skin Care and Color Products, our trained beauty advisors can help you achieve the most beautiful you. Each step in the skin care process and color application is personalized for your needs and fully explained. We are committed to the try-it-before-you-buy-it philosophy that Merle Norman endorses and know that you will see beautiful results that will make you happy. And because we are so confident in our products, every skin care and makeup consultation is our gift to you.

So please call us today at (505) 881-1616 (505) 881-1616. We would love to pamper you

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Albuquerque

2 Reviews for Merle Norman Cosmetics & Spa

2.8

0.6

VERY RUDE! I purchased a groupon for a facial. When I scheduled, I was told that they are booking one month out because of the groupon deal (understandable). So I went ahead and scheduled one month out. Well the day of my facial, a family emergency came up and I was unable to call or cancel the appointment. The next day I called to reschedule, I spoke to a lady named TAMARA, who I believe does the facials, and she WAS VERY RUDE and says she cannot reschedule me nor honor my groupon that I paid for because I no showed! I explained I had a family emergency and she was still very rude and said they will not honor my groupon and I cannot schedule and basically I was out of luck! I called groupon and reported them and I intend to pursue this further. Very poor customer service I have ever experienced. WOW

Profile Picture kelly, 5/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Merle Norman did my hair and makeup and they were truly AMAZING!!! They were so accommodating and patient! The results....i really looked and felt like a princess!! Thank you! Thank you!

Profile Picture Renee, 9/11/10, 1 Review