$1,300
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Meridian Events

Planning your dream with effortless class!

Meridian Events is a Glendora-based wedding planner that serves Los Angeles, Orange County, San Bernardino County and Riverside County. They will plan your day with effortless class and lots of fun. The company is devoted to making your wedding stress-free, beautiful and precisely how you envisioned it. Watch your dream day unfold with Meridian Events.

Experience
Austin Mayoral, the owner and lead event planner at Meridian Events, has five years of experience. He works alongside Kimberly Rupert, the other wedding and event planner. The company has been organizing weddings since 2016.

Through their creative offerings, this full-service wedding planner will sweat the details so you don’t have to. Let them handle the rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. Their planning services include:

• Budget analysis

Follow Meridian Events on

6 Reviews for Meridian Events

User Photos

4.7

Austin is fantastic at what he does! As a bride I don't even know all the many, many things he took care of on our wedding day because he allowed me to be bride and not host. He certainly knows what he is doing. Even if he had many people coming up to him asking questions, he handled each situation tactfully, attentively, and swiftly. I had full trust sending the questions I got over to him and knew he'd take care of it all. He can juggle all the pieces of a wedding and if you are in the beginning stages of wedding planning, let me tell you there are SO MANY things--you NEED Austin & his team!! You don't want a day-of coordinator who just picks up the pieces when the ball gets dropped. You want one that anticipates any holes and patches them before they are an issue! And that is what Meridian Events did for us!

Profile Picture Amy, 12/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Meridian Events went above and beyond and surpassed my wife's and my expectations. Austin was so professional and personal; we both didn't have to worry about a single thing the day of the wedding. Meridian Events specializes in problem solving, conflict resolution, innovative ideas, creativity, well-articulated thorough planning, and non-stop support from start to finish. I couldn't imagine our wedding without Meridian Events taking care of everything. I highly recommend this company; they take what is standard or expected and completely surpass that to make the most special day of your life enjoyable and stress free. Thank you so much Meridian Events and more specifically, Austin!

Profile Picture Ben, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Meridian Events was amazing and went above and beyond anything we could have expected. Working with Austin allowed for our wedding day to play out perfectly. He was extremely professional, prepared, and polite, and made sure everything was taken care of, from the initial set up, to all of the little details, to last minute changes, to clean up. He took all the day-of stress off of my husband and I, along with our families. We could not have had a better coordinator to work with on one of the most important days of our life and would highly recommend him to all of our friends and family!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/10/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1505940128587 adobestock100691809
220x220 sq 1505940163669 dsc0015
220x220 sq 1505940174131 dsc2755
220x220 sq 1505940184382 wildflowercupcake2
220x220 sq 1527798818 5d8f8096fc8a0d4d 1527798817 25a8de6cc76ec910 1527798816098 1 meridian events

440 E Route 66, Glendora, CA 91740   See On Map