Valparaiso, IN 46385 Map · Phone number

Reception
a78adf357ce9d341 1523626993 d0c073359037feab 1523626990984 2 1381379 5793859054

6 Reviews for Mercy Turner Events

Megan · Married on 10/25/2014

I was the bride who had everything planned! I even sent Mercy a timeline 6 months before the wedding! Take it from an over-planner, Mercy Turner Events is worth it! Nothing can prepare you truly prepare you fully for your wedding day and having someone dedicated to the day of details is SO essential! You don't want your mom, sister, or bridesmaids having to worry about the mishaps or lugging things around! Mercy brought up things and asked me about details I had never even thought of. She is an expert in the business and you won't be sorry if you hire her!

Lauren · Married on 08/30/2014

As a wedding photographer and having been in this industry for over 4 years owning my own business, I know and have worked with so many different wedding vendors and know who the "A Team" is. Mercy was on my mind as my wedding planner/coordinator before I even got engaged! I am so so thankful to have had her help me with my wedding, putting together all of the details, helping me stay on track with my busy schedule, and making my wedding day run so smoothly! I never had to even think about any of the details the day of the wedding because I knew she was on it and taking care of everything so that I could enjoy the day with my husband and my family. Aside from an incredibly talented professional (that you should hire), she is the SWEETEST most amazing person! She is so kind, but in a "get things done" kind of way. She was absolutely perfect and my family LOVED getting to spend the day before the wedding and the wedding day itself with her. Some people think hiring a wedding planner/coordinator is a luxury, but when you spend so much money on creating the wedding that you've dreamed about for so so long, hiring a planner (Mercy) is the difference between it being a very stressful, not-so-fun process, and it being one of the most AMAZING times in your life.

Jessica · Married on 07/05/2014

We hired Mercy and her team after hearing excellent feedback from a close friend, and we are SO glad we did! Mercy thru herself into our planning process, making cake-tasting appointments, securing vendors, negotiating contracts, and becoming a great friend in the process. She created a perfect timeline, with all of our personal touches in mind, and communicated to all of our vendors before our big day. On the day of our wedding, everything was flawless. If it wasn't, Mercy handled it so we would never know. My bridal party didn't need to lift a finger that day because Mercy was SO professional and making sure every detail was in place. We recommend Mercy Turner Events over and over- she truly made our big day so special.

Mercy Turner Events FAQ

• Wink and Smile Photo Booth
    Wink and Smile Photo Booth Photo Booths

We have had the fortunate opportunity to participate alongside the creative and excellent work of Mercy Turner Events. Mercy is a lovely and personable woman with wonderful insight and talents to make a brides wedding day as beautiful and stress free as possible. We highly recommend her to anyone looking for an Event Coordinator they can depend on and be happy with the final results.

• Valparaiso, IN 46385 See on map