The town of Muldoon was established in the late 1880's. A. B. Kerr built the 'Muldoon Mercantile' not long after in 1890 selling anything from tires to shoe soles. One of their more prominent items for sale was sandstone, which was mined no more than one mile away from the Muldoon Quarry. This same sandstone is what comprises the building and the equally astounding Fayette County Courthouse.
Other couples have also viewed: