113 Swartz Road, Leechburg, PA 15656 Map · Phone number

About Merante Photography Images

I am an award winning female photographer ,who originally came from England a while ago.

I serve all of Armstrong,Allegheny,Butler and Westmoreland counties in western PA.

My deep love and understanding of photography,along with a traditional yet modern take ,enables me to give you a first class service for your special day,whether that be your Wedding,Portrait sitting(in your own home,amongst familiar surroundings,) or even your pet having his or her portraits done.

I have been taking photographs for the best part of 40 years,and my enthusiasm is as fresh today as it always has been.

I offer very reasonable rates,with basic packages thru to a full day and night of myself, and always have an assistant photographer available for no extra cost at all to you.

I also offer discounts for referalls so that you get even more of an all round good price.

thisoneyes1